Pullmantur sovereign

camshel

Sorry not to be more help. I cannot remember breakfast. I always used the buffet. On the final day I had an early train. I asked reception to swap me to an earlier disembarkation time. They asked to see my train tickets which was fine. I am sure if there was any difficulty the international hosts could have arranged the earlier time. Luggage collection in the terminal took a while and was a bit of a scrum. I was straight in a taxi but a bit delayed in Barcelona traffic. I easily made my train. Sorry I cannot remember timings.

To tell the truth in port I am not very adventurous. I was with friends and we have done most of the ports before. We just tended to wander round and enjoy the port (ship spotting) and the nearby town. Italian ice cream often was a feature. When I have done my own excursions I plan ahead with maps, train times etc and try to be off the ship early. You might find a destination specific forum more useful.

I very much enjoyed Sovereign. A big part of that though was being with friends. It was a relaxing week in my more trying rail trip.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums