How was it the first time you did it?

Jamericannn

I meant on any kind of boat, ever.

When a ship has to park in the ocean, the vehicles used to transport you to shore are boats, just like the life boats on board or the tug boats used in the embarkation process. Boats are all small and they fit on a ship, not vice versa.

I could not infer that you were never on a boat before, but I could infer that you were never on a ship before because you stated so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

My first cruise I was 19. I had worked a 2nd job for 6 months to save $1000 to buy a car. My friend at work told me about the cruise from Boston to Bermuda. I didn't even hesitate ... I was there. I had the BEST time. I worked night before leaving for the cruise. The bar closed at 2pm, I partied with friends after and got home 5 or 6am. I jumped in the shower and started packing! My friend & her mom picked me up at 7am! We drove to Boston from Manchester, NH and they handed me my first drink as we walked off the gangway. By the time we had the fire drill/muster, I was feeling pretty good. My life jacket was on backwards and I was pretty talky/laughy through the whole thing. I have loved cruising ever since.