Alaska 2019...release dates?

Barwick Cruiser

Anybody know when Celebrity releases sailing dates for 2019 cruises to Alaska? We are hoping to book as soon as they're released and are hoping they'll be available when we're onboard the equinox this fall. We seem to get the best pricing booking asap rather than waiting until closer to sail date. TIA

Cathy

Anybody know when Celebrity releases sailing dates for 2019 cruises to Alaska? We are hoping to book as soon as they're released and are hoping they'll be available when we're onboard the equinox this fall. We seem to get the best pricing booking asap rather than waiting until closer to sail date. TIA

Cathy

Fall 2018 would be the expected date.

As a reference, I booked our May 2018, B2B cruise to Alaska on November 30, 2016.

Ok, thx, that makes more sense to me than Fall 2018 since that would only be 6 months before sailing. Guess I'll start looking this fall, maybe they'll have an early preview on our late October sailing. Just curious, are you doing Solstice or one of the M class? Thanks again!

Ok, thx, that makes more sense to me than Fall 2018 since that would only be 6 months before sailing. Guess I'll start looking this fall, maybe they'll have an early preview on our late October sailing. Just curious, are you doing Solstice or one of the M class? Thanks again!

We are taking the Millennium as we really enjoy the itinerary.

They usually have years available for booking at a time. If you are looking for 2019 . 2018 will also be aviable .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They usually have years available for booking at a time. If you are looking for 2019 . 2018 will also be aviable .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

2018 we're heading back to New Zealand...2019 we're hoping to do Alaska again except earlier in the season this time, maybe June? I do see the itineraries for 2018 on the website but am waiting for 2019 to be available for booking. Thx tho!

I think they have cruise 2 years ahead. We were able to book up to April 2019 cruises last month onboard.

The Alaska ones start after April 2019 so from what I'm hearing they'll be released in the next group...hopefully when we're onboard Equinox late October this year. In any case I'll keep watching the boards...usually find out all the latest right here lol!!