Captain Tony's

FreudianSlipper

Absolutely!

Our MO: We go to Tacos Gus for a plate full of tacos, walk around a bit, get a killer margarita at Monkey Business (all hand squeezed juices), then head to Captain Tony's.

Tony's is great place to get a bucket o' brews and people watch. Everyone moving to or from a cruise ship will walk by. They make a pretty good mahi taco also. Try to get a table next to the walkway.

From the tender pier to Tony's is maybe 5 minutes. When you get off the tender just follow the walkway around the marina (you'll say "no thank you" a lot). Tony's is right next to the big marlin sculpture.

Cabo is extremely walkable (except for the beach resorts) and very safe.

Absolutely!

Our MO: We go to Tacos Gus for a plate full of tacos, walk around a bit, get a killer margarita at Monkey Business (all hand squeezed juices), then head to Captain Tony's.

Tony's is great place to get a bucket o' brews and people watch. Everyone moving to or from a cruise ship will walk by. They make a pretty good mahi taco also. Try to get a table next to the walkway.

From the tender pier to Tony's is maybe 5 minutes. When you get off the tender just follow the walkway around the marina (you'll say "no thank you" a lot). Tony's is right next to the big marlin sculpture.

i know about the office..is monkey business better?

Absolutely!

I think Monkey Business makes the best margaritas & pina colada's in Cabo IMHO. They are on Marina Blvd, down from Giggling Marlin, Dollar Rental Car is in the front, the bar is behind that.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone visited this place in Cabo? It looks like it is on the marina, which I assume is doable from the cruise pier? Food looks good and the margarita's look amazing.

Loved Captain Tony's!! They had the freshest fish tacos! And great buckets of beer & margaritas. Highly recommended. Like others mentioned it's a good place to people watch.

Have fun!

~Karen

• 3 months later...

We've been to Captain Tony's twice, once last November and just last April 13th. While it was ok as far as food and margaritas, I went to the ladies restroom, there was a worker in there and after i put soap on my hands, she said there was no water. What? I turned on the water and nothing, not hot or cold. I wiped my hands with a paper towel and my husband came out of the men's room at the same time and it was the same thing.

Where does the staff wash their hands?

We will not go back and I can't recommend this place.