Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

I've done a couple in the past so as I have the Internet package as part of the cruise I thought I'd jump in again to do another live review for this trip,

If anyone has any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer/find the info [emoji106]

We've cruise celebrity a few times now and did the Equinox before and loved it very much and I'm sure this will also be another great trip,

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale later this morning from Montreal, then picking up a car & driving to our Miami south Beach hotel (via the Cheesecake Factory [emoji513][emoji200]) for 2 nights before we board [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After a very easy car journey to the airport followed by a smooth check in process we are now at the gate ready fly down to Florida, next step Cheesecake Factory [emoji200][emoji39]

We got off Equinox April 24. Ship and staff are excellent. I'll be watching your review. We especially enjoyed a fabulous evening in Silk Harvest with our waiter Jujar. Our MDR waiter arranged it and got us a discount. We are still full, and dreaming of orange chicken [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Traveling on Equinox in August for an 8-night Eastern Caribbean itinerary. Can't wait to see your review of the ship - it's our first time on Celebrity (and obviously Equinox) and we can't wait to hear and see a ship review. Enjoy your cruise!!

We're also sailing this exact itinerary in late October. I am wondering if you can find out for me whether Gastrobar is open for lunch on embarkation day. Have heard varying info, no one so far has verified if you can order food there on that day during the lunch period. Thanks so much and hope you have a fantastic cruise!!

After a very easy car journey to the airport followed by a smooth check in process we are now at the gate ready fly down to Florida, next step Cheesecake Factory [emoji200][emoji39]

Hopefully we will run into you on board

We've arrived at our hotel (Circa 39) @ Miami Beach, it's a bit away from the main drag of south beach but that's exactly what we wanted, first impressions is it's a cool place, the whole place smells amazing so Julie was very impressed straight away [emoji106]

d608a31c9f749cb953954abf243ac4ba.jpgf23943e8ea1c9a4e1d65548b3c548290.jpgcbc26cc4b44b1c2bd1be52931005a39f.jpg35d2d4e1083cc8f28ff66af0d15de3b2.jpg0be9be04dbf3fbae5b8b296e59227351.jpg2b2cb460785a4ebfe601fb1c34ad6fa0.jpg

Just having a cocktail by the pool before we head over to the beach for the sunset,

The pool is heated and open 24/7 so that's cool, I do like a late swim to chill out after a long day [emoji106]

Will post more pics later [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch on route and had a great tasting lunch, Cheesecake was to takeaway which we will have later [emoji200][emoji39]

1f8fc8e670136216dc1a678940c2c1b9.jpgd4f6d3d7e64e775e2a98e7f03f6f6156.jpgcc189894a156d52e95169182eaa7a9dc.jpg517f2ad57ce2af67bd3039344ac7bd32.jpg5d516c620e1735482defd94cf0bac218.jpg

Hopefully we will run into you on board

Cool, I'll be the one with an Arsenal top on (English soccer) [emoji12][emoji106]

We're also sailing this exact itinerary in late October. I am wondering if you can find out for me whether Gastrobar is open for lunch on embarkation day. Have heard varying info, no one so far has verified if you can order food there on that day during the lunch period. Thanks so much and hope you have a fantastic cruise!!

Will do [emoji106]

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale and driving to Miami, just as you did. Is the hotel (Circa 39) close to shopping, restaurants, etc? We are trying to decide on a hotel for our July cruise on the Equinox. Thanks for any information.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale and driving to Miami, just as you did. Is the hotel (Circa 39) close to shopping, restaurants, etc? We are trying to decide on a hotel for our July cruise on the Equinox. Thanks for any information.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, not too sure yet as we haven't really gone out yet, will see what we find tomorrow & get back to you [emoji106]

We'll be on the same sailing. Hope to run into you folks in an elevator or around the ship. I'll say hi. Just know I saw you on line. I hope you don't think I'm nuts. (Golly, that spaghetti looked good!)

No problem, see you around at some point [emoji106]