Cabin 8164 on Solstice or Solstice class ships--Noise?

This cabin is directly behind the forward stairs--with a blank area between the stairs and cabin on the deck plans. What's in that area, or more importantly, is that area noisy?

Thanks from a light sleeper.

Check the sticky for your ship and cabin and look for any reports of noise. Also you can go to

cruisedeckplans.com, a free TA site that has deck plans and info about all cruiselines/ships. That will tell you what's in the area you are concerned about. There are stars scattered about the deck plans and if you hover over them there will be additional info about cabins, noisy areas etc. Good luck.

Check the sticky for your ship and cabin and look for any reports of noise. Also you can go to

cruisedeckplans.com, a free TA site that has deck plans and info about all cruiselines/ships. That will tell you what's in the area you are concerned about. There are stars scattered about the deck plans and if you hover over them there will be additional info about cabins, noisy areas etc. Good luck.

Thanks, that's a great suggestion. I am also interested in 1144 but no stars for either area.

One thing about 1144. It's under a large non-marked area in the center of Deck 11 (Penthouse Deck). What goes on up there, especially during sleep times. Anyone?

Thanks, that's a great suggestion. I am also interested in 1144 but no stars for either area.

One thing about 1144. It's under a large non-marked area in the center of Deck 11 (Penthouse Deck). What goes on up there, especially during sleep times. Anyone?

Did you try superimposing one deck onto the other? It may clarify things a bit.

Did you try superimposing one deck onto the other? It may clarify things a bit.

Thanks again. Yes, It's easy to see what's above interior cabin 1144, It's just a long open space on the diagram. What goes on there? Just storage, a bowling alley :D, what? I've asked my TA to find out and maybe Celebrity will provide the answer, which I'll post.