Your favorite Reflection aft balcony?

nini

Does anyone have a favorite Reflection aft balcony (SV)? I am curious about the

different decks (covered, partially covered, etc). This would be for a Mediterranean cruise in the Fall.

Thanks in advance :cool:

We had cabin #9309 and loved it since it was an extended balcony (I believe about 50% larger). It was also not to close to the top decks so we didn't hear any chair movement from the Sunset Bar above. Although it's a Concierge Class (C1) and not a Sunset veranda (SV), I think it's worth to take a look at! The views are amazing from the aft, especially if your going on a Mediterranean. As for coverage in this cabin, I would say your about 40% covered from the top since the aft of the ship is slanted. This particular cabin is also located in the middle area of the aft, which probably helps if your easily prone to motion sickness. Overall great cabin!

Nic

Thank you! What did you think?

I didn't stay in it. We were on a cabin crawl and someone offered to show us their aft cabin. The view was nice, but I thought it was a bit of a trek to the midship stairs and elevators!

My pic would be an S1 corner aft; deck 12 does have the scraping. We were in 2208. Deck 11 has the spider, so deck 10 is our favorite for this type of cabin. You said SV with a question mark..so I thought I would include an S1 corner aft. It is a trek, but after doing it a few times you end up not minding at all...the views are so worth it!4d12a9e9d4d1a66a15c09a596fa0980e.jpg93f75e32911564dda19ad7c7381b0861.jpga1266b951f4a195b0dac141e9ae541f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lastdance,Thank you for the photos. We are booked in this cabin for the October 20 transatlantic. I note the overhang...did you have any sun during the day? TIA

My pic would be an S1 corner aft; deck 12 does have the scraping. We were in 2208. Deck 11 has the spider, so deck 10 is our favorite for this type of cabin. You said SV with a question mark..so I thought I would include an S1 corner aft. It is a trek, but after doing it a few times you end up not minding at all...the views are so worth it!4d12a9e9d4d1a66a15c09a596fa0980e.jpg93f75e32911564dda19ad7c7381b0861.jpga1266b951f4a195b0dac141e9ae541f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk