Bought 9 Dinners Specialty Package and can't reserve online?

SuzyCruiser129

I already purchased this package. We are sailing 5/26 on Equinox. I'm on the Celebrity website and finally found Plan All dining page, not that they made that easy or intuitive! It shows 9 Dinners on Day 1 with 6:30. How do I reserve the individual restaurants for each night? Thanks in advance! Can't wait to sail away - Sue

You cannot book all the days online. We just returned from Eclipse in which we had booked a 5 dinner package. You can book the first night and are given the choice of 1st or 2nd night, and you pick a time. Once on board, you can make the rest of them. It was simple and took less than 5 mins when we boarded. We had no problems booking the times/places we wanted then. We also changed one later in the cruise with no issues.

I wouldn't worry about making reservations on board because there are so many different dining venues. Even if the restaurants are booked, there are so many cancellations and no shows that the Maitre d" can usually work something out. The only restaurant that was booked up was Q'sine but, again, slots opened up. I happen to agree with you that, if you pre-book a package, you should be able to make reservations online.

You cannot book all the days online. We just returned from Eclipse in which we had booked a 5 dinner package. You can book the first night and are given the choice of 1st or 2nd night, and you pick a time. Once on board, you can make the rest of them. It was simple and took less than 5 mins when we boarded. We had no problems booking the times/places we wanted then. We also changed one later in the cruise with no issues.

I see the package but when I try to select a restaurant for our first night it wants to charge me!

Oh well, I guess I leave it up to chance!

On our last Equinox cruise in December we purchased the no longer available Ultimate Dining Package as soon as we boarded. We were able to get the exact time and restaurant we wanted for all 11 nights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

On our last Equinox cruise in December we purchased the no longer available Ultimate Dining Package as soon as we boarded. We were able to get the exact time and restaurant we wanted for all 11 nights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good to know! Thanks

In order to book ahead of time, you need to have at least a party of six, and all of them must be paid for in advance. I just went through this with Celebrity. I had to email Domy Valdes and he emailed each restaurant for me on the Reflection. Tuscan never replied, so we decided not to go there due to all the negative issues with their food at previous times. The other restaurants, especially Murano, were top notch! So, just book reservations once onboard and you should be fine. We needed a table for six and there are very few of those...that is why we wanted our before boarding. All this other information I learned going through the experience...again, this was my personal experience and I cruised this past April/May, 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order to book ahead of time, you need to have at least a party of six, and all of them must be paid for in advance. I just went through this with Celebrity. I had to email Domy Valdes and he emailed each restaurant for me on the Reflection. Tuscan never replied, so we decided not to go there due to all the negative issues with their food at previous times. The other restaurants, especially Murano, were top notch! So, just book reservations once onboard and you should be fine. We needed a table for six and there are very few of those...that is why we wanted our before boarding. All this other information I learned going through the experience...again, this was my personal experience and I cruised this past April/May, 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!