Does my room have a pull out sofa bed?

hollster8

We are sailing the Legend this November. My DD is going to be 18months and we are considering getting some of those collapsible bed rails for the sofa bed, if we have one.

We have an Oceanview room (1167) and it says it sleeps 3. Does that mean our sofa can pull out? I've heard some sofas don't pull out. I would rather have her sleep on the sofa with bed rails instead of the crib so we can fold it up during the day. Those cribs look massive.

Thanks!

I'll be on the legend in 14 days staying in rm. 1229. Ours sleeps three and it is 2 twins and a sofa bed. I would assume yours is configured the same way since the rooms are in the same category.

This is the information on found:

Cabin 1167 6A 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 upper

View: window

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Non-smoking (effective 12/01/11)

Sharon

We were on the Legend in January last year and had a balcony, but it had two twins (convert to king) and a sofa bed. The sofa did not pull out. Instead they take off the "bolster" pillows and put sheets and such on to make the bed. We used the bolster pillows to blocke DD (15mo) in to the bed. It was her first time sleeping in a bed and she was fine. We did have a crib up against the sofa too but opted not to use it. The crib is big, didn't really impede us in the room at all. We had four of us in the room, the crib and 2 small strollers. We put the coffee table on the balcony. You can ask the room steward to remove your coffee table if he can so you have more room. We didn't need it in the room at all. Our 4yo DD slept on the pull down bunk and LOVED it!

Good luck and have fun!

Archived