Sign Language Interpreters on Luxury Lines?

Nado44

I know RCCL, Celebrity, Carnival, HAL, Princess and Disney all provide sign language interpreting support for their deaf or hard of hearing passengers who use sign language. We also understand that the ships will only provide support if one of the ports is US based.

We are wondering about the other cruise lines like Oceania and Crystal - and especially the smaller ships like SeaDream, Seabourn or Regent. Do they provide interpreters?

We are looking for a more upscale, elegant and intimate cruising experience...

Thanks in advance for your responses.

The only way to know is to contact their special needs departments. I've been on 18 Crystal cruises and have never seen them provide anything to assist a disabled person. Same with Seabourn and Silversea. But you really need to call in inquire.

The only way to know is to contact their special needs departments. I've been on 18 Crystal cruises and have never seen them provide anything to assist a disabled person. Same with Seabourn and Silversea. But you really need to call in inquire.

Just emailed a few and hoping to receive positive replies. Thanks - and if anyone else can provide more info, please do chime in.

Archived