Time to return jeep rental?

brown_eyed_poet

Cruise season in Aruba BEGINS in October.

Many cruisers who were there last cruise season are most likely not scanning the Aruba forum to answer your very specific questions.

I too would recommend contacting some rental agencies for policies and availability.

I do not give suggestions for rental agencies. I have yet to find a jeep rental or agency which rents by the day which is reliable enough to get my seal of approval. ;)

Went last week from the Breeze. Go with Royal Car Rental.. You can search their website under Royal car rental in Aruba... Rented a Jeep Wrangler for 115 dollars for 24 hours. You will only be there for about five or six hours. Reserve on line. Leslie (a guy) will meet you at the car rental lot (outside of the port security area, walk to the left when leaving the security are.. Make sure you leave time because on the Breeze you will need to be back by 3 30 and Leslie wasn't there until 3 10.... Make sure Leslie meets you no later than 3. We had to call him twice. The Jeep rental is highly recommended. There is also another company called Jim's car rental... I saw them there however I did not bother to price check them....

My jeep had no horn and the way they drive on the island you will need one.

Regards,

jb