My Coke Rewards Out Of Stock Item

jmezmom

i AM 3 DAYS FROM ENTERING MY POINTS FOR THE WINE AND DINE PACKAGE AND IT IS OUT OF STOCK.

Sorry for the caps.

You can only enter 10 codes per day so I needed until Tuesday.

Does anyone know if they come back into stock or is it gone forence it is out of stock?

Thanks

i AM 3 DAYS FROM ENTERING MY POINTS FOR THE WINE AND DINE PACKAGE AND IT IS OUT OF STOCK.

Sorry for the caps.

You can only enter 10 codes per day so I needed until Tuesday.

Does anyone know if they come back into stock or is it gone forence it is out of stock?

Thanks

While it is possible for it to return to stock, I'd have to say that it isn't very likely. Sorry.

If it is out of stock, why do they still have it up there?
Because that is the way MCR works.

I have earned one and it is just a certificate that you print out, so it is either available or not. There is nothing to be out of stock of.
RCI gave MCR has a limited number of certificated numbers, so yes, MCR could run out of them.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :eek: :(

What to do, what to do?!? Do I redeem my points for soda cards for our next cruise (before those go "out of stock,") or do I keep saving for the wine package? :confused:

Well, you could get the soda cards and sell them on ebay to help pay for a wine & dine package, but I know that is not what you really want to do. :(

I'm hoping MCR will add more Royal Caribbean rewards, especially something like dinner for two in one of the "specialty" dining venues. That is something I'd like but would never pay for.

Well, you could get the soda cards and sell them on ebay to help pay for a wine & dine package, but I know that is not what you really want to do. :(

I'm hoping MCR will add more Royal Caribbean rewards, especially something like dinner for two in one of the "specialty" dining venues. That is something I'd like but would never pay for.

Definitely not! :mad:

We planned to use the soda cards too (have LOTS of caps saved, and both DH and I have MCR accounts), but we were going to save the account with the most points for the wine. :rolleyes:

We're considering switching to the 11 night Ultimate Alaska, which would then knock out the soda cards for us :(

Oh well! What am I complaining about? We're going to be on a cruise! :D

I just saw it listed...if you only need a few more caps can't you just buy them and enter them before Tuesday? Or are you over your 1 day limit already? I too am saving for the wine and dine in April... I too hope it comes back!!!!!

Yeah, it's still listed, but it says "out of stock" :(

Yeah, it's still listed, but it says "out of stock" :(

Hi, If you switch to the ultimate alaska come join our thread!

i wanted to surprise my husband with the package. I don't drink wine so the 5 bottles wouls last him 11 nights in the dining room!

There is nothing else that interests me in any categories.

Hi, If you switch to the ultimate alaska come join our thread!

i wanted to surprise my husband with the package. I don't drink wine so the 5 bottles wouls last him 11 nights in the dining room!

There is nothing else that interests me in any categories.

I will. We're still trying to decide what to do. AA is doing typical airline stuff re: our return flight (when I went to hold it, suddenly it increased the amount of FF miles required for it :mad:) so now I'm trying to see if there's anything I can do through Alaska Airlines. Ah airlines :rolleyes:

If we can't get it fixed, we're either going to drop the land tour portion of the cruise we're on now or switch to the 11-nighter. If you see me on the Roll Call, you'll know we've switched ;)

If it is out of stock, why do they still have it up there?

They don't delete them until they update that section of the website. It may also be to show that "we once had this reward but now it's all sold out."

RCI gave MCR has a limited number of certificated numbers, so yes, MCR could run out of them.

I think also they have time limits on them, if they don't sell out during a certain time period, they still put them out of stock.

A few days ago I received an email that the Romance Package is about to sell out but I see it's still listed as available as of today.

I feel your pain. Last summer (of 2007) I saw the $500 RCI certificate and started collecting. Two weeks later it was gone. I kept collecting in hope that they'd offer another one. They didn't do that, but did offer the coke package, wine & dine and romance package so my saving did pay off. I would suggest continue saving and entering codes and see what comes up next year.

They don't delete them until they update that section of the website. It may also be to show that "we once had this reward but now it's all sold out."

I think also they have time limits on them, if they don't sell out during a certain time period, they still put them out of stock.

A few days ago I received an email that the Romance Package is about to sell out but I see it's still listed as available as of today.

I feel your pain. Last summer (of 2007) I saw the $500 RCI certificate and started collecting. Two weeks later it was gone. I kept collecting in hope that they'd offer another one. They didn't do that, but did offer the coke package, wine & dine and romance package so my saving did pay off. I would suggest continue saving and entering codes and see what comes up next year.

Glad to hear this. I will continue to collect them.

Thanks for the tips.

After these most recent developments, I'm not going to get my hopes up about any of the Coke rewards items. :( As of today, I'm just going to keep collecting and hoping the soda and wine packages come back. If not, I'll just use the points to get gifts for family members or get myself a crock pot or something.

I'm thankful I was at least able to use my 1 soda card! :o

Thanks for the tips.

After these most recent developments, I'm not going to get my hopes up about any of the Coke rewards items. :( As of today, I'm just going to keep collecting and hoping the soda and wine packages come back. If not, I'll just use the points to get gifts for family members or get myself a crock pot or something.

I'm thankful I was at least able to use my 1 soda card! :o

I just when to the coke reward and these is soda card on their now and also wine package too.

I just when to the coke reward and these is soda card on their now and also wine package too.

Yes, they are still listed but if you click on either the soda or wine package, they say "out of stock". Hopefully they will come back soon.

dont hold your breath- i tried for 2 weeks staight three and four times a day to get the wine and dine package that was listed out of stock and now today its gone totally-

called coke rewards and got the corporate answer- and yes the program is ending jan 09- in my area all coke 12 packs have no more points on them!!!!

called coke rewards and got the corporate answer- and yes the program is ending jan 09- in my area all coke 12 packs have no more points on them!!!!

Not that I don't believe that was the answer you were given, but I just don't believe they gave you the correct answer. As much as I'd like to believe that MCR will end Jan 09, I'm pretty sure that it will continue albeit in a somewhat different format. :(

well yes that was the answer i got from a supervisor- but if the program does continue it will be in a much different content. go to the mcr boards and blogs and you will see how pissed off people are after saving so many points-

You mean like: http://forumst.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=714840

I already know. I have 16,640 points saved. I wanted the LCD TV but it went OOS before I finally decided to redeem to get it. :(

Archived