Whispering up the Amazon

Master Echo

It's been great fun and educational as well to follow along on your cruises. I'm glad to see that you found sailing to be so enjoyable and you guys certainly have a lot on your plate for now. We took a year off also to try something else. Maybe while you get yourselves "reorganized", pleasant and peaceful is the way to go. Full speed ahead and much joy to you both. Make an announcement that you are heading to New York during the warm months and I'll get you on a cruise.....very private...for a scoot around Long Island Sound. Keep those comments coming as time allows. Fizzy

I confess I was, and remain, ambivalent about posting my last two entries here, since the ostensible primary topic wasn't so much about Silversea or the Amazon cruise as much as the luxury cruising itself.

It occurs to me that there is a Luxury Cruising thread elsewhere on this site so I may repair thence. What fun is the occasional pomposity.

I look forward to your posts where ever you decide to post them! Thank you for sharing such personal and enlightening information. I wish you and Jim many more trips and treasured moments together.:)