Help in transport from Miami Airport to SS Fort Lauderdale April 10th

mrscrab

For the CC members who followed my plight after my husband passed away in August last year - the travel insurance paid out for the both of us the Rest Assured amount we had paid. Travel insurance paid out for my late husbands cruise fare but SS kept my payment for 12 months for me to use the fare on another cruise. This means the SS cruise from FLL to Barcelona is only costing me a small amount due to this credit.

I have to get from Miami Airport to FLL so am looking for transport the day prior to the cruise. Any suggestions from CC members??

Thanks from sunny Western Australia.

Just walk straight outside from baggage pickup and look for the Supershuttle signs - a shared van ride is the best way for a solo, it's about $35 to most hotels near the port. I have researched it as I travel solo and often have to get from MIA to Port Everglades. Taxi is $80+

If you are boarding the Spirit on 11th, I will be on it too, doing b2b from the previous cruise. I'll only be on for 3 days however as I disembark in Bermuda, my home.

Mrs crab and jolly j.

Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Mrs crab if u need a limo to ft ldle I can refer you to some.

We use same car service every time we get picked up at mia or ftl airport and port everglades.

They are dependable.

Last year, I was staying at Miami Airport so for a lark, decided to take Tri-Rail up to Fort Lauderdale, then from the station took a taxi to the pier.

It didn't take me very long and it was incredibly cheap (about $4 for the train and $17 for the taxi). I didn't have much luggage so the process wasn't hard.

It ended up being an adventure on the train. I would do it again if I ever went back there.

Cheers

Jennifer