What beverages come with meals that you don't pay extra for?

I am cruising my first time with RCL in a few days and I don't want to buy a drink package. I am just wondering what are the beverages you can get that are included with the meals. For example can you get coffee at breakfast or with a meal without having to pay extra for it?

Just back (today) - I wondered the same thing. As well as what others have said - all of those drinks are available all the time (not just at meals), at least on Grandeur of the Seas. There were drink stations near the Windjammer. I brought empty water bottles and we just topped up with ice and water as needed. I did buy the soda package for the kids, but honestly I think they didn't use it enough to justify the cost.

There are usually packages of cocoa mix at the Windjammer and at other complimentary locations, depending on which ship, for instance at Promenade Cafe. Hot water for mixing will be available where there are self-serve coffee machines.

In restaurants, you can get coffee, tea (iced or hot) and ice water and milk and juice at breakfast. In the buffet you can get those, plus lemonade and/or flavored waters. ANY bar will give you ice water upon request.

just back today from Raspsody, as long as there is food on then coffee/tea/ water/flavoured water is available. water and ice available all day at pool deck. we did delve package for drinks, well worth it. 3 cocktails and its paid for.

I noticed a fair few places to get drinks on Oasis in September. Iced water, tea, coffee, cocoa packet mixes, flavoured water, lemonade, iced tea.

I found the option of drinks would vary depending on location and time of day, however at the end of the pool bar you can always help yourself to the iced water.

In addition to what Bob listed, it varies by ship, but in the WJ & Park Café you might see flavored waters, such as strawberry/kiwi and mango. And occasionally, apple juice.

I'll tell you what though, that Apple juice and Orange juice in Park Cafe is odd. It's too concentrated and sickly sweet as is, but when you add water to it to dilute it it somehow gets sweeter........completely bizarre.

just back today from Raspsody, as long as there is food on then coffee/tea/ water/flavoured water is available. water and ice available all day at pool deck. we did delve package for drinks, well worth it. 3 cocktails and its paid for.

Did the tea include herbal teas too, or just black tea?

Did the tea include herbal teas too, or just black tea?

There is a small variety of tea choices available. However, if there is something you especially like, it's best to bring it yourself.