On Seven Seas Navigator now if you have any questions

CherylFP

Thinking about storage ideas. Are any of the walls in deck 6 suites metal? Is there a door - closet, bath that could handle the over the door shoe storage hanging rack?

Thanks

Thinking about storage ideas. Are any of the walls in deck 6 suites metal? Is there a door - closet, bath that could handle the over the door shoe storage hanging rack?

Thanks

An over-door shoe rack works well on the closet door.

The walls were metal before the refurbishment. I haven't been on the Nav since then (will be on it next year), but I recall someone saying that now only some of the walls are. If there's something you want to hang, consider using painters' tape.

I don't know Jamie's and Dana's schedule but am pretty sure they will not be on from now till the WC.

I don't know when they go home nor do I know exactly when they return but it seems unlikely that they will be on-board prior to the WC since they will be on for the full WC trip.

Peggy

I don't know Jamie's and Dana's schedule but am pretty sure they will not be on from now till the WC.

I don't know when they go home nor do I know exactly when they return but it seems unlikely that they will be on-board prior to the WC since they will be on for the full WC trip.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy. I kind of assumed that would be the case, but also thought they might want to join the ship at least a cruise or two prior to the WC. It's no big deal either way...we've always enjoyed all the CDs we've had on our Regent cruises.

Thanks Peggy. I kind of assumed that would be the case, but also thought they might want to join the ship at least a cruise or two prior to the WC. It's no big deal either way...we've always enjoyed all the CDs we've had on our Regent cruises.

They probably won't be on prior to the WC as I believe they will host the Gala at the hotel the night before.

They probably won't be on prior to the WC as I believe they will host the Gala at the hotel the night before.

Jamie will leave the ship in Lisbon Portugal, on Sunday October 23th for vacation. He and Dana will join the Navigator again on Friday December 30th, at St.George's, Canada for the World Cruise, and will stay on board until they leave at Miami Florida on Saturday May 13. for just another holliday....:cool: :halo:

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Paul&Shark
just to complete the data

Paul&Shark,

I'm confused - although some of your dates make sense, the ship will be in LA on December 29th and at sea on the 30th. It does a Mexican Riviera just before the WC starts. The WC ends in LA on May 25th.

Could you check the details again?

Thanks . . . .Peggy

Paul&Shark,

I'm confused - although some of your dates make sense, the ship will be in LA on December 29th and at sea on the 30th. It does a Mexican Riviera just before the WC starts. The WC ends in LA on May 25th.

Thanks . . . .Peggy

And if they are already on board they would not be hosting the Gala the night before WC embarkation. ??

Kwaj girl,

I doubt if Jamie and Dana would be hosting the party - more likely Jason Montague - but it would be very unusual for them not to be there. They might be flying in from whatever the last port is before LA.

I guess we'll know as the time gets closer.

Peggy

Paul&Shark,

Thanks . . . .Peggy

Peggy,

The schedule was provided by Jamie. I have no more info at this moment.