Zipline - which is better - Maui or Kauai?

spingal

I will be on the Island Princess in April. My sister and I want to try a zipline adventure. Is it better to zipline on Maui or Kauai? :confused: And if you bookly independently, how hard is it to get to the zipline operators (assuming you rent a car).

Thanks for any advice you can provide!! :D

Jamie

I had booked directly through kauaibackcountry.com and they said I'd need to take a 10 minute taxi ride to get to the meeting point for the Canopy tour...when I called tombarefoot they said the same thing. I mentioned you had stated you'd be met at the shack at the pier and they said that was only an option for an all day safari/zip line tour. Wanted to mention it so you can check it out.

We leave on the Island Princess Feb 18th and booked the Zip line in Kauai...we did it in Costa Rica and had a blast!

have fun...

Joyce

Marly, OOPS - didn't realize you were going after me. I will let you know how it is -- I think we will do it in Kauai. And also do a helicoper ride!! Will be a busy day.

Thanks Joyce for your help!!

Jamie :D

Joyce: We're on Pacific Princess going to Tahiti and Hawaii. I'm really looking forward to this excursion! We're also booked for a helicopter tour in Hilo and we're considering doing a shark dive as well somewhere along the way. There's so much to do, I think we'll have to go back!

Marly

Archived