Car Rental

hasher

Aloha All

I (2 of us) want to rent a car in St. Thomas but they all at the airport -- it is a distance ( I would have to ride taxi to get there)-- any rentals that will bring the car to me at cruise ship port at " HAVENSIGHT" also Tortola British Virgin Isle, I see there is Avis at the cruise ship port (walking distance from cruise ship) BUT, when I log on to rent it, pick up is at the airport which is a distance away (have to ride taxi to get there)--it is misleading--HELP PLEASE-- I u-tube car rentals but not so lucky on that -- I will be there in November 2017, so must reserve car early as it is said --car rentals must be booked 2 months in advance -- It is with full coverage to rent a car for 6 hours -- I will pick up car 1 hour after docking and return 2 hours before ship time sails off --- total $80.00 divided by 2 = $40.00 each----so worth it

Aloha

Malia

Edited by hasher
Added more information

Remember that they are driving on the left side of the road at St. Thomas ... and not all follow the traffic rules equally strictly:o... Just a gentle warning(yn)

Agreed. We would not rent a car there, and my DH is an experienced left-hand side of the road driver.

OP, you should definitely re-post this on the St. Thomas board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133