2017 World Cruises

Cruise NH

Glad the details of the 2017 world cruises are now available, decisions, decisions! South America on QV looks good, will be interesting to see what cruises segments are released.

The QV itinerary is very similar to it's 2014 WC. I was on that cruise and it was very good. Great trip for someone who would like a World Cruise but does not care to visit the Far or Mid East countries.

Don

It's not on the USA website yet (as of Aug 27 1:30 PM EST).:confused::mad:

That is very annoying - there were on the US site yeaterday, so I thought I would study them carefully during my lunch break today and they have gone :(

Hi Barbara, Hope you are well. Are you planning doing the full world or a segment? We will be back on QE next year and also in November this year. Hope to see you again in the future. Regards Maggie.

Hi Maggie, we are doing pretty good but work is FULL on! It makes me "need" another cruise, but alas that will not happen at least until 2017. It will only be a segment again for us and probably on QV as this is the one we have not been yet plus the itinerary is good for us too. I hope you have a great time on QE! I hope to see you too in the future and we can talk a bit more this time around.;)

And of course, they are not on the Australia website either!:mad: Can somebody provide a link to either UK or US Cunard site?

Hi, Barbara!

They aren't up on the U.S. site yet. Cunard is still trying to sell the 2016s.

Kathi

Thanks Kathi! I figured as much since I have seen so many "sales" trying to promote the 2016 WC segments.

How are you doing?

I'm enjoying the last few days of summer at the pool. Once the pool closes I need to get serious planning excursions, etc. for my next cruise.

I really want to take another World Voyage on Cunard but can't quite make the commitment to stop cruising for a few years to save the money!:eek: I enjoy looking at the new itineraries when they come out each year and dreaming.

The QV segment(s) to either Rio or Buenos Aires from Southampton look very appealing.

The only good thing about getting older and being retired, is not having to worry about planning the use of vacation days!!;) An extended holiday in South America after, to avoid the winter in UK, would be ideal.