cabin E416 / BV, Noisy or not??

ari1ana1

Please advise ASAP! Is anyone familiar with this cabin? I received an email that hubby and I were upgraded to this room. Is it a good room as far as noise etc.? Please help because I have to decide quickly. It looks like it's above the bar Crooners.

thanks

I'm thinking you are referring to either the Royal or Regal Princess. In that case E416 is an obstructed view balcony cabin with an larger balcony. It is located over the forward end of Crooner's The piano in Crooner's is roughly halfway between the front and the back of the lounge and is against the interior railing that overlooks the piazza below. Crooner's operates from 9 or 10 in the evening until around midnight. Maybe this information will help you make a decision.

I've never read a word about cabins in this location having noise issues. Personally, I think it's a prime location. We are in E410 for two weeks in 2018 and E408 for two weeks in 2019. The view from this "obstructed" view cabin appears to be excellent, according to the Renmar site. I would be very pleased with this assignment.

@beckntom and Baystate, thanks so much for the info. I am so grateful for the assistance because I did not have a clue. It helps me to make a better decision using the info provided by all who replied.. The pictures were also phenomenal! Thanks again!

@beckntom and Baystate, thanks so much for the info. I am so grateful for the assistance because I did not have a clue. It helps me to make a better decision using the info provided by all who replied.. The pictures were also phenomenal! Thanks again!

You're more than welcome. If you like it, you might want to tell Princess to check off no upgrade. I recently had an "upgrade" that was no upgrade at all. I had my reservation marked meta upgrade only and I have been informed that it is now upgrade or no upgrade. I had to really work hard to get my cabin back, and I will never make that mistake again.

Also, they told me that even though the email from Princess says that you have 48 hours to protest that most likely you cannot get your cabin back. I talked to several people, finally getting to the highest supervisor available and was told the same thing.