Adventure of Seas

Really like the outdoor ones better & it looks like Adventure has more than 1. Anthem only had 1 and a couple of splash pools for the little ones. Thanks 4 ur input

One of the outdoor pools is for age 16 and over.

Not sure when you are looking at sailing on her, but our sons -- 14, 17, and 20 had a great time on the AOS out of San Juan. Flow rider, climbing wall, basketball court, ping pong, 2 level putt putt, water slides, several pool options, the lax security on enforcing the 1:00AM curfew on our sailing out of San Juan (if that is an issue to some, I did not say it). They had more than enough to keep them occupied. Many will disagree, but they loved the pizza at the after hours shop on this ship.

Cannot speak to NJ weather. Southerner thru and thru.

Looking for opinions on Adventure of Seas. It's coming to Bayonne and booked; but now having second thoughts after being on Anthem. Afraid kids might be disappointed. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I din't think kids get disappointed ever on vacation! What a neat trip for kids to be on. They make their own fun, especially if they find just one friend.

I din't think kids get disappointed ever on vacation! What a neat trip for kids to be on. They make their own fun, especially if they find just one friend.

Not according to a conversation(outside voice inside) I overheard between a father and young teenager on the Jewel. It was obvious who was in charge. Something to the effect "I'm paying for this d***n vacation so start...!!!! That put a huge smile on my face.:D

Your kids will not be disappointed! We were on Adventure in February and loved it. We really enjoy the Voyager class of ship! There is plenty to do, no matter the ages- Kids pool/splash area, rock climbing wall, sport court, flow rider surf simulator, mini golf course, ice skating, water slides, adventure ocean for younger kids, teens club for older kids, table tennis, and so, so much more! You can't go wrong with Adventure of the Seas, in my opinion!

I'll be on her in 23 days and while I am not a kid I act like it in terms of entertainment. Sitting in a bar at the side of a pool is not much fun to me. I am most excited about ports, and when on the ship the arcade, rock climbing wall, put put golf, FOOD, movies by the pool when feeling like some down time etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums