Adult pool/serenity deck?

Shutterlady

My sister told me that on their last princess cruise that the adult only serenity type area was a fee area. I don't recall the ship. Does someone know if that is correct for the Caribbean Princess?

You have to pay.

There is a fee (full or half day amounts)for the Sanctuary.

This is a quiet area on the ship.that has comfortable,padded loungers and attentive service .

The adult pool located near the Sanctuary does not require a fee.

On the Royal, Regal and possibly the Majestic, poolside cabanas can be rented in the adult pool area outside of the Sanctuary.

However,there are plenty of loungers available near this pool.that do not have a fee.

The loungers are located in both sunny and shady areas.

On the Grand class ships, there's also an adults only pool at the back of the ship. The only time we had problems with kids was on the Sun Princess, where the adults pool was right beside the family pool.

There is a fee (full or half day amounts)for the Sanctuary.

This is a quiet area on the ship.that has comfortable,padded loungers and attentive service .

The adult pool located near the Sanctuary does not require a fee.

On the Royal, Regal and possibly the Majestic, poolside cabanas can be rented in the adult pool area outside of the Sanctuary.

However,there are plenty of loungers available near this pool.that do not have a fee.

The loungers are located in both sunny and shady areas.

The rate of the Retreat Pool cabanas is $50 for half a day.

My sister told me that on their last princess cruise that the adult only serenity type area was a fee area. I don't recall the ship. Does someone know if that is correct for the Caribbean Princess?

There is also a free "adult only" area aft on Riviera deck. Go through the buffet. You can't miss it.

is there also a free adult only pool on the island?

No there isn't. The aft pool was removed and replaced with cabins. There are two main pools located mid-ship. One is the open deck pool where the movies are shown, and the other is the Lotus pool, which is covered.

Can you do the sanctuary by the day if so what is the fee? Or is it taken for the duration? What would be that fee?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

The Sanctuary is $40 pp per day, $20 pp per half day and $30 pp per day if booked for entire cruise.

You can book by the day, half day or full cruise.

One has a treatment ie a massage, does one have use of the sanctuary for that day, or half day?

Nope, not at all. The Sanctuary is not part of the spa.

There are some spa treatments that are done in the Sanctuary, but you'll only have access to the massage cabana during your treatment.

Nope, not at all. The Sanctuary is not part of the spa.

There are some spa treatments that are done in the Sanctuary, but you'll only have access to the massage cabana during your treatment.

Again, thank you. Will do my massage at one of our local hotels where you have the use of everything in the facility for the day. And just relax on my cruise.

One has a treatment ie a massage, does one have use of the sanctuary for that day, or half day?

No there isn't. The aft pool was removed and replaced with cabins. There are two main pools located mid-ship. One is the open deck pool where the movies are shown, and the other is the Lotus pool, which is covered.

Thank you. And what about on the Crown?

Again, thank you. Will do my massage at one of our local hotels where you have the use of everything in the facility for the day. And just relax on my cruise.

If you're looking for the spa facilities - that would be the Thermal Suite on most ships, and the Enclave on Royal class ships. Steam, sauna, heated tile loungers, etc. Add hydro pool for the Enclave. Depending on the spa manager, you may have access to the Thermal Suite /Enclave with a spa treatment...

The Sanctuary is not part of the spa, at all..