interesting new perk maybe

LHT28

I see it's also effective for R-class ships as well. I checked b/c we are sailing on the Sirena next August:

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/sirena/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

• NEW – Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner (Effective on Regatta October 17th, 2017; Sirena October 30th, 2017 and Nautica November 6th, 2017)
  • NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom+++ (Effective on Regatta October 17th, 2017; Sirena October 30th, 2017 and Nautica November 6th, 2017)

Currently on Marina and just booked PH3 on 7 night Med cruise for next May and invoice reflects CONCIERGE FREE LAUNDRY (3 BAGS PER STATEROOM). Note this is in addition to the usual OLIFE CHOICE amenities.

It does not appear to be connected to O Life just an added perk

I will find out in Dec as we took the cruise only fare no O life

Currently on Marina and just booked PH3 on 7 night Med cruise for next May and invoice reflects CONCIERGE FREE LAUNDRY (3 BAGS PER STATEROOM). Note this is in addition to the usual OLIFE CHOICE amenities.

Interesting that the link Lyn posted doesn't show it as a new perk for the suites north of the Concierge, yet Fam cruise is getting it in a PH. Must be a concierge up thing.

Ah found it

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/riviera/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

• NEW – Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner (Effective on Riviera October 17th, 2017 and Marina October 28th, 2017)
  • NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom+++ (Effective on Riviera October 17th, 2017 and Marina October 28th, 2017)

+Limited availability

++Certain limitations apply

+++Up to 20 garments per laundry bag

Seems odd to limit these perks to these two sailing dates only.

Maybe they are not selling well and need extra incentives? Not interested enough in the answer to investigate :)

My Riviera cruise Oct. 25, 2017 is not selling well and these additional perks are not on the sailing.

Interesting that the link Lyn posted doesn't show it as a new perk for the suites north of the Concierge, yet Fam cruise is getting it in a PH. Must be a concierge up thing.

Probably a website issue

IT has probably not added the free laundry to the other cat above Concierge YET

are you serious ?? :rolleyes:

These are just the start dates. We've already received new confirmations on our May 2018 cruise with the new perk. We're waiting on our "Grand Voyage" booking to see if we get 3 bags per leg or just 3 for the entire cruise. Oceania told our TA they didn't know and had to check with management as this new set of concierge perks has just be released.

NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom (certain limitations apply; effective on Regatta October 17th, 2017; Sirena October 30th, 2017 and Nautica November 6th, 2017)

NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom (certain limitations apply; effective on Riviera October 17th, 2017 and Marina October 28th, 2017)

I was just trying to look at the Alaska cruises for next for the OP in another thread

When I was doing the booking I saw

Free Concierge Laundry (3 bags) as one of the options to check along with the O Life

Anyone get this option for next year ?

Wonder if it will be part of the new O Life for 2018 ??

not that I would use it

Curious minds want to know :halo:

Yep, booked a cruise day before yesterday and I was told it was added to the list of perks as of that morning, for Concierge and above.

Not sure how useful it will be for short cruises, but for our 24 day adventure, it will be welcome.

These are just the start dates. We've already received new confirmations on our May 2018 cruise with the new perk. We're waiting on our "Grand Voyage" booking to see if we get 3 bags per leg or just 3 for the entire cruise. Oceania told our TA they didn't know and had to check with management as this new set of concierge perks has just be released.

NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom (certain limitations apply; effective on Regatta October 17th, 2017; Sirena October 30th, 2017 and Nautica November 6th, 2017)

NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom (certain limitations apply; effective on Riviera October 17th, 2017 and Marina October 28th, 2017)

We just received an updated invoice about the laundry from our travel agent for our July 2018 sailing, but the invoice doesn't mention the new dining perk. Should that be on the revised invoice, too? The invoice also was amended to include the wording "virtuoso voyages" on top of the laundry notice. I know that wasn't there before. Anybody know what this might mean?

We just received an updated invoice about the laundry from our travel agent for our July 2018 sailing, but the invoice doesn't mention the new dining perk. Should that be on the revised invoice, too? The invoice also was amended to include the wording "virtuoso voyages" on top of the laundry notice. I know that wasn't there before. Anybody know what this might mean?

The dining amenity is probably going to be an added amenity for Concierge cabins along with the laundry perk

It will be for everyone in "A" cabin categories

JMO

Has anyone heard how Oceania is going to deal with Grand Voyages where two or more legs have been bundled into one cruise with one booking number? We booked two back to back cruises together, with each having their own booking number, and received 3 bags of laundry per leg. Our TA proposed the question a couple of days ago to them, but he hasn't heard anything back yet.

Has anyone heard how Oceania is going to deal with Grand Voyages where two or more legs have been bundled into one cruise with one booking number? We booked two back to back cruises together, with each having their own booking number, and received 3 bags of laundry per leg. Our TA proposed the question a couple of days ago to them, but he hasn't heard anything back yet.

Since this was only introduced recently I will guess it will be like the Specialty reservations & you will get the perk for each segment

But I am guessing

Maybe someone who sails on a GV after the effective dates of the new perks will report back

Until then it is just speculation

What ever happens it is a bonus since you were not getting it when you book & were happy with with what you had at that time ;)

Officially..."It is actually a new Concierge Level amenity. We will be announcing it and rolling it out beginning with October 17th departures. "

Jancruz1

Thanks Jan.

Is it Concierge level only or Concierge and above (it seems someone had mentioned it for a PH on their cruise as well)?