On Line Check in Problems

I have been trying to do an online check in for 2 days now. I can pull up the Royal Caribbean website, but after that when I click on ONLINE CHECK IN I just get an error message. Our cruise is October 1 so I do have time, but was wondering if others are having the same problems with this.

I have been trying to do an online check in for 2 days now. I can pull up the Royal Caribbean website, but after that when I click on ONLINE CHECK IN I just get an error message. Our cruise is October 1 so I do have time, but was wondering if others are having the same problems with this.

I've not experienced this problem myself, but the RC website is notorious for dead links. If a problem continues, try another browser, or delete all the cookies and browsing history. You will see this advice a lot on here, frequently it works. While I use internet explorer the most, I have Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and sometimes safari on every machine because with web technology the way it is, I can find some website that doesn't work with any one or more of them.

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, try private browsing mode, try another browser. Others have reported this and various other problems.

I had trouble with my Set Sail pass when it came to setting up the charge

card. I ended up saying that I would pay in cash just so I could get through it.

Anyone else have this issue?

Others have reported a variety of problems with online check-in. You can fix the charge card thing at terminal check-in in a minute.

Others have reported a variety of problems with online check-in. You can fix the charge card thing at terminal check-in in a minute.

I'm having a similar problem. I've set myself up with a charge card and want to allow my mother to also charge to it (same cabin/booking) but no matter what I try it will not present me with the box against her name to say 'I'm paying for her to'. So I guess I just wait until the terminal then?

I'm having a similar problem. I've set myself up with a charge card and want to allow my mother to also charge to it (same cabin/booking) but no matter what I try it will not present me with the box against her name to say 'I'm paying for her to'. So I guess I just wait until the terminal then?

If you have tried the normal fixes: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser, then I'd give up and wait until check-in at the terminal.

I had trouble with my Set Sail pass when it came to setting up the charge

card. I ended up saying that I would pay in cash just so I could get through it.

Anyone else have this issue?

I had this exact problem, picked cash, and finalized it. Went back 2 days later and tried to change to the charge card, took it right away and prompted me to print the new set sail pass.