Who else has booked an Horizon cruise?

avd79

As many of you may be aware, Carnival opened bookings on the new Horizon yesterday. We've booking the 14 day Trans- Atlantic on May 9/18. Has anyone else booked a voyage on this wonderful new ship?

My husband and I are booked for the 7-day April 22nd sailing. This will be our first Med cruise, and my first visit time traveling across the pond. I'm not as well traveled as my husband, who has been to Amsterdam, Israel and Singapore. But, he's still excited about adding Spain, Italy and France to his list of "been there, done that" countries. Personally, I'm so excited to visit four ports in Italy, since it's the one country I've always wanted to visit!

The Transatlantic certainly seems exciting!

Edited by bakersdozen12

We're booked on the 10 day Europe cruise. It's the fourth cruise before it's TA to NY on 5/9/18. We're stoked as this is my family's first time traveling out of the US. Can't wait to get those stamps in our passport lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DJW8385

DH & I are booked on the TA. We are orig. from NY but in TX for 30+ years. Will visit NY family when we dock. Can't wait to go back to our fav. Barcelona restaurant. Also to visit some new ports. Waiting for a Roll Call & possibly an F....B. link

We are also booked on the last med and the TA. We've done the Sunshine and the Vista last med and TA. We love the long cruises. We had a great time. Now the searching starts. We've never started a cruise in Barcelona so that will be a real adventure. We've only made a stop there. We will be looking for those who've stayed in Barcelona to give hints on good hotels, getting to the port...

As many of you may be aware, Carnival opened bookings on the new Horizon yesterday. We've booking the 14 day Trans- Atlantic on May 9/18. Has anyone else booked a voyage on this wonderful new ship?

My wife and I and 8 other cruising friends of ours also booked the TA. Will make TA #4 for all of us!!

My wife and I have booked the TA and I know I'm very excited. It's one of two cruises (three actually, but we've done Alaska) that we've always wanted to do. Kind of a bucket-list cruise.

Looking forward to the roll call (and other gatherings) so we can learn from everyone who's done this before.

-peabody304

Traveling solo in a Havana Cabin on the inaugural sailing. So excited to be the very first to stay in my room.

We just changed our cabin to a Havana room on Deck 5. Since your traveling solo maybe you would like to meet up and join us on some tours. It's just my DIL and myself. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the roll call and planning get together, tours etc.

Thinking of coming in two days early to enjoy Barcelona.

Jackie (&Christine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SOLIVITA LADY

hi,

I have just booked for the first sailing, 2nd April 2018. It is the 13 night cruise, we had such a great time on the Vista and the dates fitted in with our school holidays :)

This is only our second cruise , is anything different on the very first cruise of a brand new ship ?

Nicky x

Booked the 7/23 8 day cruise from NYC to GT, San Juan, and Amber Cove. Staying in a Havana inside. Fare was only $130.00 PP versus my usual inside location inside deck7 mid. Checked rates the next day and the price went up another $145.00 PP Glad I booked 1/24

My husband, Tom, and I booked the TA last night. Had to cancel one part of our B2B in December on the Vista, but the ports look great and we have never been to any of them. We did Hawaii to Vancouver on the Spirit several years ago and it was really rough rainy weather in the crossing, hope this is going to be a lot better. Only 468 days away, LOL. Denise

We just changed our cabin to a Havana room on Deck 5. Since your traveling solo maybe you would like to meet up and join us on some tours. It's just my DIL and myself. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the roll call and planning get together, tours etc.

Thinking of coming in two days early to enjoy Barcelona.

Jackie (&Christine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course. That sounds really nice. It's going to be great having the little patio area. I'm sure that we'll meet lots of new friends just hanging out watching the world go by.

We looked at the Star as well. You probably can drive to Miami instead of flying. We could not, So we might as well fly to BCN. Hope to spend 2 nights there before the cruise.

No driving to MIA, that would take as long as the flight to BCN. We get quite reasonable flights from JAX to MIA on america. Little planes, so we can gate check our carryons which is all we travel with anyway. EM

We're booked on the 10 day Europe cruise. It's the fourth cruise before it's TA to NY on 5/9/18. We're stoked as this is my family's first time traveling out of the US. Can't wait to get those stamps in our passport lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I also booked the 10 day cruise our first to Spain, and Italy DW also loves to get the passports stamps. We are planning to arrive 3 days ( pre ) to enjoy Barcelona before our cruise.