Kids sail free during spring break?

Hi all, last year, we booked a fantastic cruise on Oasis and got a great price as it was kids sail free so we only paid port fees for our 8 year old. This year, I see spring break times are blacked out for the kids sail free. Does anyone know if, historically, this changes? We'd love to go again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We got the same deal last year and our kids sailed free in March. I just booked for March 2019 and hoped to see the same deal but the RC agent told me not to hold my breath. Maybe it was a one off but she said she hasn't seen any KSF deals for spring break 2018.

Hi all, last year, we booked a fantastic cruise on Oasis and got a great price as it was kids sail free so we only paid port fees for our 8 year old. This year, I see spring break times are blacked out for the kids sail free. Does anyone know if, historically, this changes? We'd love to go again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yea, it's pretty hard to know. Sometimes I will book a family cabin when I think we'll want to go, and with a good deal, pay the deposit, and then wait to see if a Kids Sail Free comes around. If it does before final payment, I reprice it. If not, you can always cancel it. But that allows you to have the room should the sale come around, rather than the sale come around for dates you want and their not being a room available.

Another option, and this may not work for you/everyone, but whether it's kids sail free or just you and your hubby going, trying to go during the school year is generally much cheaper. We don't do it tons, but when we go on cruises with our kids, we usually pull them out of school. Now, with that being said, our kids are younger still and I don't feel like they will miss out on much. To each their own, but this might be something to consider.