Food availability

Deebs2

We are sailing the 8/1 windstar Istanbul to Athens. We have never sailed Windstar before, but have sailed plenty of larger ships. My question is about food availability. If we get back to the ship at say 3 pm....are there options for snack/ food? Just wondering what they offer aside from the usual 3 meals per day. I'm not worried that we'll go hungry, I'm just curious. Thanks

You won't go hungry, by the end of the cruise you'll be screaming "no more."

Early risers will find coffee and a sort of continental breakfast available somewhere on deck (or in the lounge). There are always sandwiches somewhere all day. The one thing we sometimes find in short supply in something salty to snack on - peanuts, chips, etc. - and tend to buy something on shore if we think we'll be in the mood. Our last trip on the Pride we discovered that at least the pool bar had chips and nuts if one asked.

Yes. Same place as snacks and when you exit for excursions. Fresh water in the rooms daily. Enjoy your cruise. It's pretty laid back.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can also order popcorn or nachos from room service. They won't deliver to the deck but your room. Then just take it up on deck and enjoy. You can also get sandwiches from the deli and take them with you for your day trip.

I also found that if you needed extra bottled water they always had the fridge stocked in the work out room. We ordered snacks like dips and chip from room service in the afternoon. We also grabbed sandwiches one late afternoon from the lounge. They seem to have 4-5 options readily available to grab and go.