Disabled in shows and Replenish questions...

Hi!... Excuse me, but I have a few more questions I have never seen answered here, so I will appreciate your answers:

1. I will be on a group of 5 on the Allure next September and 2 of us are people with some sort of disabilities: I am a nearly blind man and another man walks with a cane and cannot up and down long stairs. Needless to say, in shows I need a seet near the stage and my friend needs one near the entrance of the theater. Does RCI save some seats for disabled people that I may book once in the ship?

2. I know, with Replenish package I only can order a drink per visit to the bar, but now, how do they deal wit it on restaurants? For example: If I order a soda with the meal, will I need to go elesewhere to have an expresso after the meal or will they consider that a 2nd visit to the bar?

3. Do they have such a non alcoholic bar menu on the bars or do I have to ask them specifically for non alcoholic drinks? And what else may I ask? Do they have somethng on the likes of virgin mudsiides or the Alice cocktail?

Many thanks in advance!...

1: nope. first come first served.

2: if you want premium coffee after dinner just tell the (usually assistant) Waiter who will send the bartender over. you can only get one drink at a time but you could park at the same spot for 12 hours and drink one after the other. Bladder might not appreciate that though

3: most drinks can be made virgin but not every bar/lounge will have a menu section of strictly non alcoholic items. or you could just ask the bartender to surprise you.

There is an area in the back for wheelchairs but really no reserved seating for those on canes. I have not seen reserved seating for visually impaired but you could get in touch with the special needs department prior to your cruise to see if they make accommodations.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/accessibleseas/home.do

There are large print and braille menus in the main dining room.

All of the frozen cocktails can be made virgin. When I had the replenish package my favourite was the virgin Frozen mojito - they make it with fresh mint and it's really good!

There is also a list of non- alcoholic drinks on the new bar menu. I enjoyed the pineapple blast which is red bull mixed with pineapple soda.

Been there done that. On the balcony level on the far right corner there is a handicapped elevator that you can take to the first floor. A crew member will take you down. You end up in the front row. There are open areas for wheelchairs to park in. JUST GET THERE EARLY AS THESE SEATS GO FAST. ENJOY THE SHOW...................................RADICAL

I only had one issue getting drinks one after another, and I think it may have been on principle rather than policy.

On the last night, I wanted to try a drink-- the bartender knew what I liked and recommended something else, which I tried. When I finished it, I asked for the original drink-- she made it even though she said I wouldn't like it. She was right-- I took one sip and didn't touch it again). She said I had to wait 15 minutes for anything that needed my card-- but she was able to give me a soda meanwhile. For the five days I was on the replenish package, I never had an issue.

Edited by denatravels

I use a wheelchair, and my mother-in-love is in a scooter. On Allure, we found that if we would arrive at the venue early we were often seated first and got fairly good seats. If you get to the venue toward the end of seating, they may not have room for the wheelchair, even if you have a ticket.