Quantum OTS no dates for next summer (still)??

I dont understand. I have been trying since March to book the Quantum for next summer. I have gotten the ring-a-round from reps. I have facebooked, tweeted, smoke signaled questions about when the dates would be released. Im been told late march,may,june, and july. Its late july....no dates. Anyone know whats up? My only assumption is theres a hangup with China. 3 ships in the fleet dont have dates for next summer and 2 of which are being retired. The third is the quantum. Anyone have insight?

If you can go by the original plans released by RCL when they announced Quantum was moving to China she will still be home ported in Shanghai year round and just doing short 4-8 night cruises to Sth Korea and Japan.

By practice, RCCL announces China, HK, Japan and Korea IT last. They usually announce it around Sept to Oct for next year's IT.

It is not only Quantum, but if you search for Voyager's HK, China and Japan season early next year, you will find nothing, but its Australia/New Zeland/South Pacific IT's late next year until early 2017 are long out.

I know it is last minute but it follows the deployment schedule announcement of RCCL, China is last.

The exception of course is Ovation Asia debut where it's 2 Tianjin IT's are already avail way in advance, similar to the exception Quantum got when it debuted in Asia this year

Edited by roquejo