Airbrush Tattoo

HighSeaslover

Does anyone know how long the airbrush tatoos last? I was thinking of getting one on our next cruise, but don't want to waste the money if they come off when I go snokeling or swimming.

On the ship they said UP TO 7 days,,,,,,and up to 14 if you didn't shower :eek: YUCK!!!! lol,,,Holly

My dad, who is 79 years young, got one on our last cruise. They had him when he saw Marilyn Monroe - his favorite! He shocked me. :D

My nephew got one also but after being in salt water, his pretty much came off. I don't know if it was the sunscreen or the water. He went back and they touched it up for him and I'm pretty sure he said they charged him something to do that.

Nine of us got tattoos on our last cruise! Mine only lasted about two days. On the third day, my geiko had lost his head so I removed the rest. Some of the girls lost theirs after a day, some lasted four days. I'm pretty sure you can cut a deal with the artist...ours promised to "touch up" ours if they faded. I also tipped him $10 for three that I bought (me and two others...not all mine!) and he knew we were with the group of 9 so....Anyway, we never got around to touching them up! We did, however, enjoy them while they lasted!

On the Fascination last week we talked to the guy on our first day. He said if you get one the first day then he will touch it up for free on the last sea day.

We were going to do it but never got back up there. I think it ranged from $10 up. Depends on what you want.

The cost depends on how many colors you want and the size. I used different colors and it was close to 20 dollars. It lasted for about 5 days. I think it would have lasted longer, but she put it on very thick and that made it come off faster. I have had them before that lasted 10 days or more, but they were a very thin coat of paint.

You can get them on the lido deck, by the pool on the ships that we have been on. They give you instructions, like no lotion or sun screen. When you are drying off after a shower, don't rub that area, etc.

I think they are lots of fun and plan on getting another one in jan..

Archived