Things you glad you didn't forget to bring.....

IslandGrl411

If your a coffee drinker, a travel mug is a must. It did not cross my mind to bring one so I ended up buying one on board.

Yes! and

I'm glad I didn't forget to bring my water bottle. I fill up before I leave the ship. There's usually bottle water available in ports but it's good not having to depend on others for a necessity.

Extension cord for hubby's CPAP machine and a power strip. Also glad I brought my little travel fan as I like the white noise and the room can be humid/stuffy at times.

I'm glad I brought plenty of $1 bills and some $5's. The $1's were great for tipping and it is always good to have small bills in the ports.

I also bring a couple of bungee cords. They can be used to hang stuff, hold stuff open or in one case of a partially broken zipper on our luggage (it can hold something closed).

I travel a lot for business and always take a travel size container of Febreeze. I hate a musty smell or anything stinky so that comes in handy and doesn't take a lot of room in your bag.

Last time we brought a battery operated candle. It was nice using it outside on the balcony and in the bathroom at night as a nightlight.

I'm an over packer so I might not be a good person to ask.

THIS x 2!!! :eek:

Also Tylenol Migraine. One at bedtime keeps away those Migraines from lack of sleep and also stops a hangover from occurring .

Between the Imodium and the Tylenol both ends of my body ran like clockwork :)

A little Tide laundry pen to clean spots on clothes....next time bringing 2.

Lots of underwear and more than one swim suit and several bras...I don't do laundry yet on vacation...I still pack a smaller up to fifty lb rule bag and a carrey on..I still need to pair down clothes but I just like not having to wash clothes and have paired down for me..LOL.

All meds just in one little snack lunch pack with bandaids and all that little emergency headache etc stuff. Then no question of what I have with RX and I have enough for whatever..just bring the bottles, but vitamins/supplements go in a large 7 day pill counter box with few extra in compartments there. YUP..need antacids/upset/cold/allergy cough drops..little trouble all ways stuff on the trip with inside a/c etc. on a ship..but I find I am more relaxed and have more fruit and veggies etc..do better on ship than stress of home..LOL.

A light weight but no see through caftan type robe and swimsuit cover up...wherever I go with swimsuit or to spa or ordering room service on ship..I am decent but comfy...I also carrey a similar sleeveless cover all sundress type thing. After everyday play clothes....these two items I wear the most on the cruise. And I can rinse out the sundress item.

Edited by sjn911