Which famous person was on your cruise?

JCJR

Just back from Conquest June 21st and one of the comedians was pretty famous. Rondell Sheridan from Late Show, Comedy Central and Actor. He played the father in sitcom "That's so Raven".

It was pretty exciting. His stand up was very good and was the best comedian that cruise.

Saw another post that John Herald was on a cruise so got me thinking to find out who else famous was cruising and you might want to share a story.

Can be any level of famous, from athletes, to local legends to movie stars.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Went on a cruise out of New Orleans one time and on the way down we listened to Joel Sonnier on download to really get us in the mood for the Cajun country. Well, lo and behold, you'll never guess who the entertainer was on the cruise...... :p

Lenny Kravitz was passenger. Made friends with the couple in the other duplex suite and they told us. No one ever saw him but he was on the ship.

Was that on Imagination

http://carnival-news.com/2009/01/07/are-you-going-to-go-my-way/

http://carnival-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lenny-kravitz.jpg

Edited by AdrenalineRush

I would think it would be tough for celebrities to cruise. On my last NCL cruise they did a profile of the hotel director on their ship channel. He was pictured with a lot of celebrities, Oprah being the one I remember, but NCL does have an entire somewhat private area of the ship. I would think most celebrities would charter a mega yacht for a cruise like vacation.

I saw Rhondell Sheridan last year on QE. His show was quite good. One of my favorite authors, Bill Bryson, was a speaker on the same cruise. Pauline Collins who played the title character in Shirley Valentine, was also spotted onboard but I did not see her.

Larry Hagman was a featured speaker on the Celebrity cruise I took in 2005.

We were cruising about ten years ago on the Disney Magic and Leonard Nimoy was on the ship with a rather large group of people. At the beginning of the cruise, he was sporting a rather full beard. Just when everyone started looking for "Spock with a beard", he shaved it off. I only saw him twice. The talk was that he probably had one of the Walt Disney Suites and stayed as private as possible.