Carnival/Barclay not honoring offers

dogchopper

A few weeks ago i posted a complaint about how we booked 2 cruises thru carnival and paid for them with the Barclay card because they had an offer of 10% off if you paid with your card. This was back in July and August. We never got our 10% . We called and called and kept getting the runaround.

Well we have FINALLY got a resolution!!

I called Monday and they told me I had to wait till Tuesday for the 10th day after the filing on my case. So I called Tuesday and they told me I had to wait another week. This got me very angry and I gotta admit I wasn't real pleasant. After talking to 2 other people rather rudely they put me thru to a 3rd guy, Juan. He was very nice and apologized for what i told him was a no brainer. He agreed with the me, put me on hold for about 2 minutes and came back and said I'd see my credit by the end of the day.

My credit was to total just over 200 bucks.. and I got my credit!!!!!! :p

In fact, they DOUBLED my credit and gave me $400.00 :):):)

So, I am happy now and want everyone to know that if you don't give up they will finally make things right!!!!

Glad things worked out. Seems like sometimes they wait n wait to take care of things. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it purposely hoping some people give up or forget about it

I really think they do. I think it's a shame that carnival does not make sure they honor their commitments