Whats playing on Muts

dabarger

You should receive (or have received depending on when in December) the entertainment t emailblisting shows, movies, special entertainers, etc..usually comes a few weeks before sailing -maybe 2-3? Be sure to check your "junk" or "spam" folder.. Of course, if you don't have an email on file sith them, you won't be receiving that email!

My list was removed from this thread.

I got a list from ccrain (I think that's who). He posted all the patters from his recent cruise. The ones I remember were: Big Eyes; Max; Imitation Game;Into the Woods; McFarland.

As reedprincess says there will be an email but if you don't have your on file you can go to your cruise personalized on the Princess website and somewhere at the bottom are all the emails pertaining to your upcoming cruise.

I took my own advice :)

I went to my cruise personalizer and then to boarding pass & docks. All the way at the bottom is an entertainment pre-cruise email. It says that The Martian and Man From U.N.C.L.E are the movies on our December Cruise.

Edited by sportsmum

We leave on the Star this Sunday. Do you think they will have the Seahawk game on?

If it's one of the nationally scheduled televised games Princess will have it.

Whether or not they are the primary national games Princess has pledged to show all Seahawks and 49ers games on all west coast sailings, satellite permitting of course. (No such promise for any of the Florida teams; when sailing out of Ft Lauderdale on Ruby last season MUTS had Cardinals/Seahawks instead of the primary game of Dolphins/Broncos; lots of unhappy locals on board)

While that may be, was looking for a listing of currently playing movies.

A little use of the scroll button find these very recent (November 14) Patters from Crown Princess with listings of movies on MUTS and in the theater:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2283234

Whichever ship you may be on (and sharing that simple piece of info may get you more on-point and fewer snarky responses) should have a reasonably similar line up.

Edited by fishywood