Behind the Fun Tour

nolawhit504

Currently on Triumph (happy Thanksgiving!!) // booked behind the fun tour for me and my boyfriend who's eager to see the kitchen and all! I have done it before but can't recall - are there food samples during the tour or anything? Thanks!!!

I don't recall having anything to eat while on the tour. But, when we returned to our room afterwards, there was a plate of goodies from the chef in our room.

10f5mqc.jpg[/img]

Currently on Triumph (happy Thanksgiving!!) // booked behind the fun tour for me and my boyfriend who's eager to see the kitchen and all! I have done it before but can't recall - are there food samples during the tour or anything? Thanks!!!

Well we just took the tour on the Sunshine and they had snacks and beverages waiting in the library bar where we all met beforehand. Then in the galley they offered us danishes, chocolate covered strawberries and fresh baked cookies with beverages. Then we took a bathroom break later in the upstairs dining room area also that had more danishes and beverages. At the end we went to the steakhouse restaurant where they asked us to fill out surveys and we received our goodie bags along with mimosas :D. When we got back to our room we also had a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and other sweets delivered to us. We didn't get hungry during those 3 hours. Enjoy it, we really had a great time!

They gave us cookies in the galley on the Dream last month. They didn't taste freshly baked or anything, but they were good. In the steakhouse kitchen they gave us carved soap. No idea why. Was hoping for a food sample. And as others have said, they did had pastries for breakfast before the tour, and we received the plate of chocolate covered strawberries and pastries delivered to our room afterwards. Oh, and after the tour they gave us champagne, orange juice or water (your choice).ImageUploadedByForums1448590123.777144.jpg.9720562f2e88aceb2d1c264f5f69ceb0.jpg

Edited by bakersdozen12

In the Fantasy last year It was about a 2 hour tour and the only food was some pretty sad looking strawberries in my room that night. We got a lanyard, a baseball cap, and a group photo with the captain. The tour was very interesting and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is curious about how the ship is run, but the goodies weren't spectacular.