ms Westerdam Sail-Away February 06, 2016

Boytjie

The Westerdam is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also departing: Emerald Princess, Carnival Conquest, Celebrity Constellation, Oasis Of The Seas and Navigator Of The Seas.

And in Key West (http://keywestharborwebcam.com/), the Eurodam departs at 17:00/5:00 PM EDT.

The Westerdam's 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary:

Feb 06 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Feb 07 At Sea

Feb 08 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Feb 09 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Feb 10 St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Feb 11 At Sea

Feb 12 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Feb 13 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C6E0W7.jpg

I'm surprised you remembered at all, Peter! I'm sure my mind would be elsewhere just before a cruise.

I'm here with my cottage cheese salad. I've spent the last few days cleaning silver and washing my mother's crystal which has been packed up in boxes in our basement. Now I have to try to get family members to take it all away.:cool:

I wish I were at sea!

From the Port Everglades webcam, it looks as if she will be backing out...

Edited by Vict0riann

I may not make it tomorrow (fire department training!). But do want to wish you a super fabulous cruise Peter! Hopefully somebody will post a screenshot here. Glad you made it to Florida with no delays. Sending good thoughts for staying healthy.

If it feels cool there, hmmmm, it was -3F here yesterday but warmed up, 20s this morning! Absolutely balmy!

Enjoy, m--

PS Original Brooklynite here.... but that was like 100 yrs ago..... ;)

I may not make it tomorrow (fire department training!). But do want to wish you a super fabulous cruise Peter! Hopefully somebody will post a screenshot here. Glad you made it to Florida with no delays. Sending good thoughts for staying healthy.

If it feels cool there, hmmmm, it was -3F here yesterday but warmed up, 20s this morning! Absolutely balmy!

Enjoy, m--

PS Original Brooklynite here.... but that was like 100 yrs ago..... ;)

I am not on the Westerdam, I will be on the Nieuw Amsterdam on Sunday. :)

Westy is now about 10 km offshore and cruising in at 10 knots. Weather for sailaway is not that great with 50% chance of rain and 72 degrees. At least the winds will be moderate.

Peter, I hope you have a fabulous cruise on the NADM. Thanks for all of your sailaway postings.

I was very confused yesterday! I thought I was posting on yesterday's thread - no cottage cheese yet today.:) Actually, if she leaves on time I hope to be here, but if she's late I may have to leave before her. We are house-hunting these days, and there are a couple of open houses we want to visit.

I was very confused yesterday! I thought I was posting on yesterday's thread - no cottage cheese yet today.:) Actually, if she leaves on time I hope to be here, but if she's late I may have to leave before her. We are house-hunting these days, and there are a couple of open houses we want to visit.

I hope Victoria is not in the multiple-offers-way-above-asking market like metro Vancouver is.:eek: I could make a fortune on my place right now, but would have to buy something else.:(

Edited by Lizzie68

Yes, 21 days FLL to San Diego.

That cruise is terrific, you'll have a great time, especially on the Westerdam, which will give you a major toot fest leaving FLL for the season.:D

Checking in, and lunch today is grilled cheese sandwich - again.:o