Oasis in March - Dining 'Package'?

Gradelady

Can anyone tell me how to secure a 'dining package' that Royal advertises on it's website for up to 40% off for 3,4, 5 nites of specialty restaurants? I can't seem to find any information on how to get to this?

I believe that particular package is automatic, based on how many restaurants you book.

fwiw, just got off the phone with royal as my dining opened today...I was told if you book their package, its $80 and they book your dinners for you...what I was told is that they pick where you eat each night. not sure how true it is, or how much wiggle room they give you, but if you want something on a certain night or at a certain time, under that scenario, its not possible.

fwiw, just got off the phone with royal as my dining opened today...I was told if you book their package, its $80 and they book your dinners for you...what I was told is that they pick where you eat each night. not sure how true it is, or how much wiggle room they give you, but if you want something on a certain night or at a certain time, under that scenario, its not possible.

Well, I'm not doing it that way. My dining just opened too. when are you cruising?

feb 27...this is only my 2nd cruise, the 1st was in the majesty so never experienced the dining stuff before...I was disappointed to hear the package is that way so im skipping that too...booked 2 at chops, 1 at giovannis and 1 at sabor so it was 206 for 2 people (which doesn't include sabor's meal in the pricing). id rather spend the extra money and be able to eat where I wanted each night and at the time I wanted.

feb 27...this is only my 2nd cruise, the 1st was in the majesty so never experienced the dining stuff before...I was disappointed to hear the package is that way so im skipping that too...booked 2 at chops, 1 at giovannis and 1 at sabor so it was 206 for 2 people (which doesn't include sabor's meal in the pricing). id rather spend the extra money and be able to eat where I wanted each night and at the time I wanted.

sounds like a good plan...we get on as you get off!