Bringing personal bottle of wine into MDR

Thanks, Ray!! And, from what I've read no corkage fee either. Just wanted to be clear and save myself from an embarrassing situation!

Surprisingly enough, Royal Caribbean is the more enlightened line here. No corkage fee. On Celebrity, they are still charging. :(

bring it early if it's white and they will put it on ice for you. also hold it in the unlikely event you do not kill the bottle.

we still have to pick out our two.. but hey packing is done!( well mostly.. found a stain on the Uniform shirt so that has to get washed first thing in the morning)

Is it Sunday yet?!

bring it early if it's white and they will put it on ice for you. also hold it in the unlikely event you do not kill the bottle.

we still have to pick out our two.. but hey packing is done!( well mostly.. found a stain on the Uniform shirt so that has to get washed first thing in the morning)

Is it Sunday yet?!

Got the wine packed first :D. My clothes are finished. Just waiting on the husband. Doing his packing tomorrow because I have to work Thurs and Friday. We're heading out Saturday early to drop our dog off at our daughter's. Then, we're Texas bound!!!

Can. Not. Wait!!!!!

Edited by TheSweetPotatoQueen

Surprisingly enough, Royal Caribbean is the more enlightened line here. No corkage fee. On Celebrity, they are still charging. :(

Didn't realise that! Hope they get rid of that soon.

We generally walk in with glass in hand as we have just the one with dinner and it saves mucking around with the bottle. Sometimes we ask the room attendant for wine glasses, sometimes get a couple from a bar as we are going past earlier in the day.

Got the wine packed first :D. My clothes are finished. Just waiting on the husband. Doing his packing tomorrow because I have to work Thurs and Friday. We're heading out Saturday early to drop our dog off at our daughter's. Then, we're Texas bound!!!

Can. Not. Wait!!!!!

we head to Houston Sat afternoon to sleep at Hotel Sister In Law's. last time it was a very easy uncomplicated drive straight into Galveston from their lace.

We just got ice in our room and grabbed a couple of wine glasses from bar when we needed it. I guess I thought we would have been charged a corkage fee.

No corkage fees anywhere on the ship for a year now.