Caribbean Reggae Pool Bands

Do all Royal Caribbean ships have the full 4 piece reggae pool bands? This is something we love and have looked forward to on all of our Roya Caribbean cruises. NCL also has great 4 piece bands, but Carnival has none or 2 piece duos which ruins the relaxing poolside cruise atmosphere and it isn't the same as the full four piece bands.

Also, which is the best RCCL band? I personally love the Mega4 group.

Enchantment had "Men of Culture" a few weeks ago. One of the best bands we have had on a cruise. Much better than the band that was on Freedom back in August.

Greg

I agree....Men Of Culture was good when I was on Enchantment back in March. My Adventure cruise in October had "Rhythm Explosion" and they were good also but not as good as Men Of Culture. Every cruise we have been on has had at least a 4 piece band. :cool:

Centre Piece on the Allure by far the best for us. They did have a reggae band poolside on there in June aswell who were very good. Only downside was it was so loud you couldn't hear each other speak or totally relax.

Went on Vision for the Transatlantic Barcelona to Tampa Oct/Nov and all the bands they had on there were dreadful. If I ever hear achy breaky heart again it will be far too soon.