What perks would you like to see added to C&A?

Discount on oceanview rooms.

Until recently (because of a last-minute change in my travel plans) I have never booked an oceanview or an inside, but to my surprise when I did, I received a C&A discount of $70. Not sure if it was because of the particular ship or what.

I agree with this one big time. We buy he package so that's 3 drinks a night they are not having to buy for us.

I am not a big alcohol drinker, though I do like my virgin frozen drinks, but I took my one of my sons, his wife, and two children on the Liberty this past summer. Two ultimate packages, and three royal replenish made a big dent in my cruise budget. They have all sailed before and a discount for each of them and for me would have helped a lot.

I am only speaking for myself, but I would love to see a discount, based on loyalty level, for the drink packages.:D

Discount on oceanview rooms.

Would like to see a separate Balcony Discount Cagetory for PC Members which should be slightly higher than D+.

Agree with all of these and how about expanding the bar selection in the DL. They don't have to include the real premium stuff but how about a spiced rum for a change and maybe some others.

A level between D+ and Pinnacle! :)

I agree. As a solo traveler who will finally pass the 340 cruise point mark this year (I wish I had gotten all those double points for past cruises before Oct 2014) I am looking forward to getting the 150% single supplement added to my benefits. I think in a race to the grave or one to achieve Pinnacle, the grave will win. :D Another reachable level in my lifetime would be nice.

I am only speaking for myself, but I would love to see a discount, based on loyalty level, for the drink packages.:D

I agree with this one big time. We buy he package so that's 3 drinks a night they are not having to buy for us.

Another that agrees with this. Since they are accounting for 3 of our drinks already give us that discount at a minimum.

OP hit on my biggest C&A wish. The drink packages should just be discounted about the value of the 3 drinks and I'd be happy. The way it is now I am hesitant to buy a drink package cuz it feels like I am throwing money away. I miss the freedom of a drink package to try any drink any time I want. They could always take the free drinks off your card if you had a drink package so you couldn't buy them for others.

Not to poo-poo on any other suggestions, but I would not be in favor of anything that reserved popular ship venues for C&A status. I can already hear all the 'elitest' jabs if zip lines and rock walls, and flow riders and such were closed to general passenger use. I was a lower status once, and I would have felt slighted. We have a lounge, and some dining perks, but those do not take away from other passengers use and enjoyment of the ships facilities.

I would like to see:

- discount on drink packages

- discount on specialty dining (not just the 2 for 1 for D+ first night but a graduated % off based on level for every night eg. 10% for platinum, 15% for diamond, etc.)

- points awarded for onboard spending

- some free laundry

- some free non-alcoholic drinks during the day (eg. premium coffee or bottled water)

- to be able to completely combine C & A discounts with all other offers to the general public

Not to poo-poo on any other suggestions, but I would not be in favor of anything that reserved popular ship venues for C&A status. I can already hear all the 'elitest' jabs if zip lines and rock walls, and flow riders and such were closed to general passenger use. I was a lower status once, and I would have felt slighted. We have a lounge, and some dining perks, but those do not take away from other passengers use and enjoyment of the ships facilities.

I agree completely. I really don't need a special line just for me at Guest Services. I don't consider needs more important than others. That said, due to a upgrade at the pier on my last cruise I spent more time than any other cruise at Guest Services.

Edited by BillOh

I would like to see as a D+ member (who only stays in JS's) being able to eat breakfast in the specialty venues when they are available (example Radiance) the WJ is becoming so crowded.

Also being able to order off the MDR menu for breakfast, lunch & dinner for in room dining.

Also agree that it would be nice to offer those pre-loaded drinks available anytime-anywhere.