Allure - Junior Suite & Coastal Kitchen

MikeBTN

I know it was when available on Oasis but I was under the impression from reading here that JS wasn't allowed access to CK on Allure until May. I could be wrong. Good luck.

Edited by Big_G

We were in a JS on the Allure last May .... her first Med Cruise after the refurbishment and were 'hoping' ... but no access for us. We walked in behind someone just to check it out and seemed okay .... but like you say ... we had a great cabin on the hump and all our meals and everything else was WONDERFUL!! Good Luck tho, but either way, you'll be happy I'm sure. Happy Sailing!

Thanks! What perks can we now expect? I know access to CK & CL, and Barefoot Beach. I've heard free drinks at certain times??

On Allure, the Suite Lounge serves soda, beer, and wine from 11am to 11pm. They add cocktails from 6pm to 8:30pm.

Other perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

On the link, where it says Concierge Lounge, substitute Suite Lounge for Allure.

Edited by clarea

On Allure, the Suite Lounge serves soda, beer, and wine from 11am to 11pm. They add cocktails from 6pm to 8:30pm.

Other perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

On the link, where it says Concierge Lounge, substitute Suite Lounge for Allure.

Thank you sir! Do either the SL or CK serve lunch on embarkation day?

Edited by MikeBTN

Well.....this is now a moot point. Just got my room assignment, our JS Gty was upgraded to a GS!!!!!

WOW!! Lucky you! I always hope for that, but it's yet to happen! Enjoy!

Well.....this is now a moot point. Just got my room assignment, our JS Gty was upgraded to a GS!!!!!

Thank you sir! Do either the SL or CK serve lunch on embarkation day?

Congratulations on the upgrade! We got off Oasis on Saturday. CK was not open for lunch on embarkation day but the SL had a buffet style lunch offerings. I'd think Allure would offer the same. Complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks from 11:00 - 11:00 were nice as were cocktails from 5:00 - 8:30. ENJOY!

Mike

Congrats on your upgrade :). Recently off Allure and this is the email we received a week prior to our sail date.

Happy sailing!

Greetings From Your Allure Concierges,

My name is Ana Jimenez. My colleague Jeremias Lora Martinez, and I will be your Concierges onboard Allure of the Seas during your upcoming cruise vacation. We look forward to welcoming you onboard; however, we are available now to help you with recommendations, reservations and other preparations for your cruise.

As our Concierge guest, you will enjoy exclusive amenities and services such as:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Express Breakfast from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and a la carte Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· Lunch from Noon to 1:30 pm in Suite Lounge, deck 17 aft

· Dinner served in the Coastal Kitchen Restaurant, deck 17aft. By reservations only.

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

· A select menu of complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres are served daily in the Suite Lounge from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

· Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

· Priority reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sports Activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis).

· Show Reservations are not required to all suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your Gold colored SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Amber Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

Additional information will be available in your suite.

We are also pleased to extend to you the opportunity to make advance reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants including the Chef’s Table. At this small-group dinner in a private dining room, an Executive Chef and Sommelier will together guide you through a multi-course feast with wine pairings. If you would like to reserve a place at the Chef's Table, please let me know via email.

Finally, the Suite Lounge is a private area available to you on a 24-hour basis. We respectfully request that all guests observe a smart-casual dress code in the lounge. Please note that footwear is required at all times and that swimwear and pool attire are not allowed. In addition, guests below 18 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times and must well behaved.

Thank you for choosing to sail with Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Allure of the Seas.

Ana Jimenez and Jeremias Lora Martinez

Suite Concierges - Allure of the Seas

al_concierge01@rccl.com

Thanks for the info! I've been researching suites all day! Was definitely not expecting the upgrade, but very grateful!

Mike

Congrats on your upgrade :). Recently off Allure and this is the email we received a week prior to our sail date.

Happy sailing!

Greetings From Your Allure Concierges,

My name is Ana Jimenez. My colleague Jeremias Lora Martinez, and I will be your Concierges onboard Allure of the Seas during your upcoming cruise vacation. We look forward to welcoming you onboard; however, we are available now to help you with recommendations, reservations and other preparations for your cruise.

As our Concierge guest, you will enjoy exclusive amenities and services such as:

· Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

· Express Breakfast from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and a la carte Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:00 am in the Suite Lounge, deck 17.

· Lunch from Noon to 1:30 pm in Suite Lounge, deck 17 aft

· Dinner served in the Coastal Kitchen Restaurant, deck 17aft. By reservations only.

· Bar service is available from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, serving a wide array of beverages for purchase.

· A selection of complimentary wine, Champagne, beer and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

· A select menu of complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres are served daily in the Suite Lounge from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

· Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities

· Exclusive Reception for suite guests with Senior Officers. (Invitation will be sent to your suite).

· Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

· Full Dining Room menu privilege through Room Service, available when the Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

· Priority reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sports Activities, Shore Excursions, and Vitality Spa services.

· Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

· Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis).

· Show Reservations are not required to all suite guests except for the comedy show. Please show your Gold colored SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

· Limited VIP seats for the shows in Amber Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

Additional information will be available in your suite.

We are also pleased to extend to you the opportunity to make advance reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants including the Chef’s Table. At this small-group dinner in a private dining room, an Executive Chef and Sommelier will together guide you through a multi-course feast with wine pairings. If you would like to reserve a place at the Chef's Table, please let me know via email.

Finally, the Suite Lounge is a private area available to you on a 24-hour basis. We respectfully request that all guests observe a smart-casual dress code in the lounge. Please note that footwear is required at all times and that swimwear and pool attire are not allowed. In addition, guests below 18 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times and must well behaved.

Thank you for choosing to sail with Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Allure of the Seas.

Ana Jimenez and Jeremias Lora Martinez

Suite Concierges - Allure of the Seas

al_concierge01@rccl.com

How did you get that upgrade? We are booked in a crown loft suite.

I think it was timing more than anything. A JS guarantee popped up only 3-4 days before sailing. There were no JS rooms available but a GS had been freed up for booking. My guess is that instead of moving someone else out of the JS and into the GS then replacing us in the JS, it was just easier for them to stick us in the GS. He other theory I have is I have a CPAP machine for sleep apnea - this I'm listed in their booking system as being "disabled", and may have gotten priority. Not sure which of the two, but I don't really care! :-)