Costa Customer Service.

bazbov

Hello everyone. I just wanted to post our experiences with Costa cruises Customer services. So many people only post negative comments so i thought it would be nice to give credit where credit is due.

Every single time i have had a query or a comment Costas customer services dept have ALWAYS got back to us and answered our query/request speedily.

We are booked to go on the Costa neoriviera next month, but became a bit concerned when we could not find any sailings for the 2 weeks prior to our cruise, so i sent an e mail this morning and asked what was happening.

I also asked if they could give me a boarding time for the cruise on 28th Nov.

within 10 minutes i had a reply back

thank you for your email. Costa NeoRiviera will be in dry dock from the 16th November

to the 26th November for technical maintenance.

The boarding procedures will be starting at 14:00 on the 28th November.

We wish you a wonderful cruise!

Thank you Costa, that's good service for you. Happy cruising. :)

I have always found Costa's land based Customer Service to be good (especially now that in Germany we have a named contact person). Now the ship bourne customer (dare I say it) service a load of rubbish staffed by people who are both arrogrant and stuckup.

Bazboy, so you will be disembarking on the neoRiviera on 28th. November :mad:, while I must lay on a beach in Mauritius for two weeks waiting for neoRomantica to arrive - there ain't no justice left.:D

I have always found Costa's land based Customer Service to be good (especially now that in Germany we have a named contact person). Now the ship bourne customer (dare I say it) service a load of rubbish staffed by people who are both arrogrant and stuckup.

Bazboy, so you will be disembarking on the neoRiviera on 28th. November :mad:, while I must lay on a beach in Mauritius for two weeks waiting for neoRomantica to arrive - there ain't no justice left.:D

LoL GMT. It's funny how different people have different experiences. Admittedly we have only had one reason to Query anything on board at customer services, and they sorted it out with no problem at all and were very polite and friendly. Whenever we passed the service desk we always greeted them with a cheery hello and received a smile and a greeting back.

We are Embarking the neoriviera on the 28th November and sailing to Dubai. So it appears Justice has been served. :D Seriously though, we hope you have a wonderful time in Mauritius and a fantastic sailing on the neoromantica. We did the same cruise last year on the neoclassica and had a wonderful time. Looking forward to reading about your experience. Happy cruising. :)

I am really pleased to say that we have had very positive experiences with the Customer Services on board during our cruises with Costa and with all telephone and email contact via the UK offices.

At times on board there have been long queues at Customer Services but we have usually been able to wait for a quieter time with our query. We have found the staff very pleasant and helpful and any problems have been dealt with pretty quickly

We would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all personnel in Customer Services. Also, we haven't experienced any problems with the Costa UK website.

I am really pleased to say that we have had very positive experiences with the Customer Services on board during our cruises with Costa and with all telephone and email contact via the UK offices.

At times on board there have been long queues at Customer Services but we have usually been able to wait for a quieter time with our query. We have found the staff very pleasant and helpful and any problems have been dealt with pretty quickly

We would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all personnel in Customer Services. Also, we haven't experienced any problems with the Costa UK website.

Hello Bobbingbob. Really pleased to hear that you have had positive experiences to. Happy cruising.:)

Okay, wherever you deal with service personal you might experience difficulties. The difference is the way how a company deals with complaints! Once I did have a complaint about a really rude and aggressive staff member of Costa and reported it. Costa has made work about it and tried everything possible to rescue my day. I think that the quality of service is not only determined by its weakest member, but mostly by the handling of difficulties. This is why I have no problems to book a cruise with Costa again, while I never ever again will sail with MSC, as they are unable to recognise faults and instead blame their customers.