Cruise tickets.

bazbov

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bazbov

Just back from 7 days on the Fascinosa.:(

Had a great time. Weather was not always on our side but we had some lovely sunny days.

I am going to try to write one of those blogs with photos. Will see if I manage. I am technically challenged.

Alicat58

Yahoooooooooo, Our cruise tickets for our Venice to Dubai cruise arrived this morning by E mail.

The countdown officially begins. So excited. :D

Now you are putting salt into the wound. Still have 3 1/2 loooooong weeks to go for our cruise, dear MIL is coming this weekend, her stint at (in) Loch Ness has finished for this year.:(

Hi Bazbov

Just back from 7 days on the Fascinosa.:(

Had a great time. Weather was not always on our side but we had some lovely sunny days.

I am going to try to write one of those blogs with photos. Will see if I manage. I am technically challenged.

Alicat58

Hello Alicat. Pleased you had a great cruise,would love to hear your thoughts on it, at least you are going to attempt to add photos to your review, I could'nt even do that. Technology and I are not the greatest of friends and it took me ages just to find the on/off switch. :D Happy cruising. :)

Now you are putting salt into the wound. Still have 3 1/2 loooooong weeks to go for our cruise, dear MIL is coming this weekend, her stint at (in) Loch Ness has finished for this year.:(

ROFL G.M.T. I'm gonnnnnnnaaaa telll her :p. Hope she has a lovely stay with you. 3 1/2 weeks isn't that long, it'll be here before you know it. Looking forward to hearing about your cruise when you get back. I'll try and post whilst away but it'll probably be in ports rather than on the ship.

Have a good cruise my friend. :)