iOS Navigator?

EJanss

The linked webpage from Disney's planning site reminds us to "download the Navigator!" ahead of time, and links to the Apple Store site.

Apple's page says the app is "Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch", but the app seems to be missing from iPad's App Store.

Is the iPad version still available, or is it only downloadable from the ship/Port Canaveral's infra-network?

The linked webpage from Disney's planning site reminds us to "download the Navigator!" ahead of time, and links to the Apple Store site.

Apple's page says the app is "Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch", but the app seems to be missing from iPad's App Store.

Is the iPad version still available, or is it only downloadable from the ship/Port Canaveral's infra-network?

I think it is a device classification error on the App Store.

I've just downloaded the app onto my iPad Mini. I had to click on iPhone only to find it, but it successfully downloaded and opened.

ex techie

I think it is a device classification error on the App Store.

I've just downloaded the app onto my iPad Mini. I had to click on iPhone only to find it, but it successfully downloaded and opened.

Yep, worked here too. Another online countdown clock all set.

Thanks, Maui. :p

Since the excitement of your cruise seems to overwhelm you, maybe this Disney Junior video could be a good learning experience for you on etiquette for the boards and manners for the cruise?

BTW, you would be the Alligator. ;)

[YOUTUBE]B38z8eWbzvg[/YOUTUBE]

ex techie