Shore Excursion Package

eyhchen

I kept reading that Costa offers discounts if you book multiple (three) excursions.

I'm going on the Diadema and plan to book excursions in 3 cities. Should I wait to book onboard or just go ahead and book online? I don't see any combo discounts.

Where do you read that Costa offers discounts on shore excursions?

On some cruise they do combine excursions and give an online discount (ca.10%), these packages will show up under your MyCosta booking.

You cannot choose the excursions you want in the discount paclakge, they are predetermined.

Book online or onboard is always a problem, if I am do Costa tours I personally split them. I book the tours online that I think will sell out fast, and the others book onboard (there is lalways a chance if meeting someone onboard who is looking for peolple to share private excursions.

I kept reading that Costa offers discounts if you book multiple (three) excursions.

I'm going on the Diadema and plan to book excursions in 3 cities. Should I wait to book onboard or just go ahead and book online? I don't see any combo discounts.

Hello eyhchen. On the Costa Spanish site it shows that you do indeed get a discount for 3 and over excursions booked. However it looks fairly complicated. i'll try and translate what i think it means.

On Mini cruises of 3 to 6 days. west med cruise 7 days, east med cruise 7 days if you book 3 excursions you'll receive a 30% discount.( Not sure if this is just a discount on 1 of the excursions booked.) 4 excursions, 50%. 5 excursions, 80% and 6 excursions, 100%.

Carribean cruises 7 to 10 days cruise. book 4 excursions get 30% off. percentages increase with each number of excursions booked.

There are other areas. Dubai, Canaries, Norway, transatlantic etc. some with differing percentages.

You will only receive the discounts if you have booked the Total Comfort or Premium fare. Not Basic.

Hope this helps and Happy Cruising. :)

Hello eyhchen. On the Costa Spanish site it shows that you do indeed get a discount for 3 and over excursions booked. However it looks fairly complicated. i'll try and translate what i think it means.

On Mini cruises of 3 to 6 days. west med cruise 7 days, east med cruise 7 days if you book 3 excursions you'll receive a 30% discount.( Not sure if this is just a discount on 1 of the excursions booked.) 4 excursions, 50%. 5 excursions, 80% and 6 excursions, 100%.

Carribean cruises 7 to 10 days cruise. book 4 excursions get 30% off. percentages increase with each number of excursions booked.

There are other areas. Dubai, Canaries, Norway, transatlantic etc. some with differing percentages.

You will only receive the discounts if you have booked the Total Comfort or Premium fare. Not Basic.

Hope this helps and Happy Cruising. :)

Bazboy, have you started to pack yet?

Our cruise tickets arrived by email this morning..

just another week and off to the sun.

have a great cruise.

Bazboy, have you started to pack yet?

Our cruise tickets arrived by email this morning..

just another week and off to the sun.

have a great cruise.

Hello G.M.T. Packing almost done. Going to dr's today to get my supply of medicines.

Having a bit of a scare, as we have been reading about a general strike in Italy on the day we are flying. I've e mailed the airline and also trenitalia, who have kindly replied back, they have said, they have so far not been informed of a general strike.

We have made back up plans, just in case.

Original plan is, Flying to Milan on Friday. Having 2 nights there as we have always wanted to visit, then catch a train from Milan to Venice on Sunday,stay overnight and then board the neoriviera on Monday. At the end of the cruise we stay for 4 nights in Dubai and then fly to England where we spend Christmas and New Year.

Back up plans. If Italian strike is on ,ask if we can be put on a flight to Nice. Overnight in Nice and following day,train to Milan.

If no flights, we will see if we can take ferry from Barcelona to Civateveccia. Overnight in a hotel and then train to Venice.

Hopefully we wont have to resort to back up plans. Thanks for your lovely message.

Pleased that your cruise tickets arrived. Hope the MIL is enjoying her stay with you :D.

I'll try and post throughout the voyage. Have a wonderful cruise my friend. Happy Cruising. :)

Bazboy, I started my packing last weekend, when I packed dear MIL off home.

We leave Munich Sunday morning for Mauritius via Dubai and then board neoRomantiva on 10th. Dec in Port Louis.

Hope everything works out for your travel plans on Sunday.

I gave dear MIL a chair as a Christmas present, just hope she remembers to plug it in.

Have a great cruise.

Bazboy, I started my packing last weekend, when I packed dear MIL off home.

We leave Munich Sunday morning for Mauritius via Dubai and then board neoRomantiva on 10th. Dec in Port Louis.

Hope everything works out for your travel plans on Sunday.

I gave dear MIL a chair as a Christmas present, just hope she remembers to plug it in.

Have a great cruise.

ROFLMAO. Enjoy yourselves,:D