Need photo pointers for posting on this board

We our sailing on the Fantasy this Saturday and I would like to provide a useful trip report people would like to view. As many of you know I have asked several questions over the past year to help plan my cruise. The responses and expertise provided will ensure my family gets the most out of our cruise. I really appreciate all of the people that provided guidance.

My plan is to post a very thorough report with lots of pictures when I return. I will be using a Nikon Coolpix compact camera. I have never posted pictures on this board before, so I'm looking for advice on what works best as far as settings. Also, is it better to write the report and attach pictures in another format off the board and import them. Need advice and recommendations of what works for the board.

Also, let me know what you would like to see or know about my families experience and I will try to capture it as the trip unfolds.

You cannot upload photos directly so you have to put them on Flickr, etc to show them. Any jpg format will work but you want to size them so they don't dominate the screen.. There is also a max of 6 images per post.

Typically I will put just a few in the report and then have a link to my full photo site.

We our sailing on the Fantasy this Saturday and I would like to provide a useful trip report people would like to view. As many of you know I have asked several questions over the past year to help plan my cruise. The responses and expertise provided will ensure my family gets the most out of our cruise. I really appreciate all of the people that provided guidance.

My plan is to post a very thorough report with lots of pictures when I return. I will be using a Nikon Coolpix compact camera. I have never posted pictures on this board before, so I'm looking for advice on what works best as far as settings. Also, is it better to write the report and attach pictures in another format off the board and import them. Need advice and recommendations of what works for the board.

Also, let me know what you would like to see or know about my families experience and I will try to capture it as the trip unfolds.