NYC 2016 now showing at website

ma_t_gus

Those prices are nuts. It's off-season and you can get a cabin for half the price on any other line out of NYC.

They sure are. I was hoping for something doable; especially for October & November. I think I just need to be wealthy to get on a disney cruise for longer than 3/4 days. We check pricing every year.

Probably not, given I have heard numbers from 30-40 percent of capacity already hard sold and another 15-20 on hold. More likely to go UP.

Will the prices go down ? We were so disappointed when we seen the prices because its unaffordable for us

Probably not, given I have heard numbers from 30-40 percent of capacity already hard sold and another 15-20 on hold. More likely to go UP.

Agreed. DCL prices usually go up, not down. I have a September 3 night cruise booked with them and it's gone up $400 since I booked last year.

Edited by jenny105

I booked then Oct 7th cruise and the cabin next to mine if already 400 more per adult and 250 per kid! Everyone who reserved on day 1 had to pay the deposit by Friday so a rooms opened up this weekend.

We will be sailing with you!

Disappointed with the October 7-day itineraries. I can't pull my son out of school for an entire week. Perhaps a long weekend, but anything longer than that is a problem. I guess Disney didn't consider school age children that are old enough that missing a week of school is difficult. Very disappointing. Was hoping for a summer itinerary like they did years ago.

Will the prices go down ? We were so disappointed when we seen the prices because its unaffordable for us

The price on the 11 day transatlantic into New York in September 2016 is still very good - relatively cheap