Labadee Question!

MamaPuggle

The cabanas are located on Barefoot beach. They are opened for suite guests to book first. After a certain point, they are opened up for anyone else that wants to book if any are left. The cost ranges from $150.00 to $200.00 for the day. This includes the use of snorkel equipment, floats and six 1 liter bottles of Evian water supplied in a cooler.

I have photos of them in my link below. They are in the Allure photos.

On my March 13th Allure cruise I will not be in a suite but would love to get one of these. Does anyone know if after the suite guests have reserved them if there are ever very many left for us non-suite people lol? Especially being on such a large ship with so many guests. Does anyone know when they open up to now suite guests if there are some available? Thanks.

This one shows it from the ship, and features more cabanas :)

Does anyone have information on private bungalows in Labadee? I'd be interested in cost and location. If anyone had photos of them, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

DSC02722.jpg.e75df84b823b5f66603d3a9a431f88f3.jpg

I was on the Allure in December and was not in a suite. All I did was walk up to the gate at Barefoot beach and they showed us which cabanas were available. We picked one up on the hill. We paid $175. Besides what the other poster listed you even get a upgraded lunch buffet right at the beach as well as golf cart shuttles back and forth from the peir. My wife was hesitant at first due to the cost but latter in the day she thanked me for talking her into it. An excellent experience.

I was on the Allure in December and was not in a suite. All I did was walk up to the gate at Barefoot beach and they showed us which cabanas were available. We picked one up on the hill. We paid $175. Besides what the other poster listed you even get a upgraded lunch buffet right at the beach as well as golf cart shuttles back and forth from the peir. My wife was hesitant at first due to the cost but latter in the day she thanked me for talking her into it. An excellent experience.

This sounds wonderful! I can't be in the sun all day, too fair for that. This looks like a great option for relaxing. If a cabin isn't available after suites have their choice, is there good shade options in Labadee?

The beach, just beyond Barefoot Beach has many tree shaded areas ( if you get there early to get a spot under a tree.) Also, there are a few “pop up – umbrella like ” cabanas for rent on this beach and other beaches. We did not need one so I don’t know the price.

M

Archived