Overnight lodging

Scott531

My wife and I are taking our first ever cruise in June on Princess to Alaska. We purchased the EZair option since the fares were quite abit lower then anything we found online given the fact we are flying out of Milwaukee to Seattle. We have the transfers from SEATAC to the port also. Now, we are flying in the night before sailing date. We just don't to run the risk of a delayed flight or other unforeseen delay. I asked this question earlier on the boarding call section and received a few replies. We are currently booked to spent the night at the Red Roof Inn at the airport but after reviewing our finances we can afford abit more. So,what is a SAFE,clean place with an airport shuttle as well as a place to eat when we arrive and for breakfast on Sunday. (We arrive at 900pm in Seattle on Saturday night)? Thank you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Forums mobile app

We stay at the LaQuinta airport location, has a shuttle to and from the airport, pretty good on site breakfast, and nearby restaurants. Reasonably priced. Will be staying there again in September for our cruise. hope this helps

We always stay at a Silver Cloud Hotel.

The stadium location is south of downtown and has a shuttle to the pier and anywhere else within reason from the hotel.

Another Silver Cloud location 3 or 4 miles from the pier is Lake Union. (great included breakfast buffet)

They do not have an airport shuttle but an Uber would be pretty reasonable.

https://www.silvercloud.com/seattlestadium/

With your plan you will have to go back to the airport on Sunday morning to catch the shuttle to the pier. Springhill Suites Renton was pretty nice and does have an airport shuttle.

Once you pick a hotel, check Shuttle Express prices from the hotel to the pier or airport to pier. Their airport transport works well but they also do hotel pickups and is likely cheaper than Princess.

Hilton Seattle Airport; they offer an airport shuttle, and you can do their cruise package that includes a shuttle to the port. Hiltons always offer a great breakfast, though, their cruise package doesn't include breakfast.

Someone else mentioned Shuttle Express, and I agree; we had a great experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums