Spa treatments

lbfluffy

If you want a particular time/ day then book in advance. If you are not particular then wait for the specials on board. They offer lots of different discounts For multiple treatments. And big savings on treatments on port days that you can only take advantage of if you book onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can't take advantage of promos unless you're onboard, so I would wait until Embarkation Day to book. If you do the spa tour on Embarkation Day, you're given a booking incentive like a 75 min massage for the price of a 50 min one, and if you book 3 treatments, you can get 10% off the first one, 20% off the second, and 30% off the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...
My husband and I will each get a spa treatment coupon from our TA. One will be in his name and the other in mine.

Since my husband won't use his, does anyone know if I'll be able to use both?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I used my husband's coupon with no issue, but I used them on different days of a long cruise. I would think as long as you don't try to use the coupon on the same day, you'll have no issues.

• 7 months later...
Where can I find a list of spa treatments that the ships offer? I looked on Princess' website, but the treatments are not listed.

Check again under the Spa section of your Personalizer. I have reserved a massage on line. I did that 3 months ago and the available times were very limited. Going to check with them on embarkation day to see if I can change. I think they control the reservations on line and only release a limited amount of available times at any given point.times a little at

As above, there seems to be a lot more available on the ships than on line in advance. If you must have a specific time, book in advance. If you are flexible, there are lots of "incentives" offered on the ships, in part depending on how full the spa booking are. There are first day specials, port day specials, combination "discounts," etc.

Or use my approach--do a spa day at home before the cruise. You can get a lot more "bang for the buck" than paying the Steiner prices.

In my experience, the sales pitches and specials, as well as the offerings are the same on every ship that has a Steiner spa (which is every line we've cruised on). Occasionally there are some that have names tied to specific ship references (you can't do "rainforest" if the ship calls the area "thermal suite" or "Persian garden," but it is the same. Even the certificates handed out at the raffle are the same.